Hannaford Full-time Produce Sales Associate - Hannaford in Pelham, New Hampshire
Full-time Produce Sales Associate - Hannaford
Full/Part Time Status
150 Bridge Street
Effective communication, customer service, and selling skills. Effective interpersonal skills and desire to work in a team environment. Demonstrated ability and willingness to learn multiple tasks and technical requirements of the job. Must meet minimum age requirements.
Primary Purpose: Perform duties that ensure department appearance, quality, variety, safety, and food safety are consistently maintained at the highest level. Demonstrate a strong culture in support of Hannaford Strategy. Build customer relations and provide enthusiastic customer awareness.
Essential Job Functions:
• Greet and assist customers with locating and selecting products.
• Perform assigned stocking, culling, and rotation procedures in accordance with established guidelines.
• Prepare (trim, crisp, package, scale, etc.) all products according to established standards and quality goals.
• Perform all assigned cleaning functions in accordance with company policy.
• Adhere to highest product quality standards to support our department strategy.
• Achieve productivity standards as outlined in Management Planning.
• Develop product knowledge in various areas of the department.
• Share recognition of accomplishments and reflect the key behaviors; Be There, Make It Easy and Add Something To Their Day, and Be the Difference.
• Assist in training other associates and perform other functions as assigned.
• Must be able to meet the physical requirements of the position, with or without reasonable accommodations.
Lift up to 50 lb. at least 80% of the time and 75 lb. on occasion.
Reach to shoulder level or above on occasion while lifting 30 lbs.
Stand and walk 100% of the time.
Meet volume activity standards established for the department.
Frequent bending, reaching, grasping, and lifting produce items at or above waist level.
Use hands to feel objects; use tools to open boxes/cases or to prepare and clean produce.
Be able to handle a variety of substances associated with cleaning materials, packaging materials, and food products.
Tolerate working in cold temperatures for up to 20 minutes at a time.