HCA, Hospital Corporation of America Registered Respiratory Therapist (RRT) in Pasadena, Texas
Do you want to be a part of a family and not just another employee? Are you looking for a work environment where diversity and inclusion thrive? Submit your application today and find out what it truly means to be a part of a team.
We value your contributions. Our employee recognition programs encourage our teams to raise the bar. We are currently seeking aRegistered Respiratory Therapist(RRT) to join our family. Come be a part of the change!
We offer you an excellent total compensation package, including competitive salary, excellent benefit package and growth opportunities. We believe in our team and your ability to do excellent work with us. Your benefits include 401k, PTO medical, dental, flex spending, life, disability, tuition reimbursement, employee discount program, and student loan repayment. We would love to talk to you about this fantastic opportunity.
_HCA Houston Healthcare Southeast – Pasadena, TX_ _Registered Respiratory Therapist (RRT)_
HCA Houston Healthcare Southeasthas been serving the needs of Southeast Harris County for 55 years. It offers 364 licensed beds, a NICU, an Advanced Wound Care Center, and a full complement of hospital services
HCA Houston Healthcare Southeast is affiliated with HCA Houston Healthcare, part of the HCA Healthcare Gulf Coast Division. The division is a comprehensive network of hospitals, outpatient surgery centers, emergency centers and diagnostic imaging facilities in greater Houston, Corpus Christi and South Texas. Facilities include: 17 hospitals, nine ambulatory care centers, 13 off-campus emergency centers, and a regional transfer center.
What you would do in this role:
• Assembles and cleans all patient care equipment.
• Assist with orienting and training new employees and students.
• Performs bedside Spirometry, and adheres to respiratory care protocols, (Incentive Spirometry, IPPB, Meter Dose Inhalers, etc).
• Sets up and administers Aerosol or oxygen therapy. (Nasal Cannula, Ventmask, Partial or Non-Rebreather, simple oxygen mask, Cool Mist vaporizer, face tent, etc). • Sets up and administers: (IPPB, NEB, Breathing EX., CPT) adhering to the age specific requirements.
• Sets up and maintains Ventilator.
• The technician will be required to perform Diagnostic 12 lead ECG's.
• Graduate of AMA approved Respiratory Therapy Technician Program required.
What qualifications you would need:
• Requires RRT by the National Board for Respiratory therapy and must be licensed by the state of Texas as a "Licensed Respiratory Care Practitioner".
• American Red Cross or American Heart Association Basic Life Support Course (BLS or BCLS) and Certification is required.
• NRP are preferred.
HCA Healthcare ranks on Fortune’s list of Most Admired Companies for three consecutive years and HCA ranks 63rd on the fortune 500 list. In addition Ethisphere named HCA as one of the World’s Most Ethical Companies. We want you to join our tradition of excellence. Intrigued? We’d love to hear from you.
If you find this opportunity compelling, we encourage you to apply. We promptly review all applications. If you are highly qualified you will hear from one of our recruiters.We are actively interviewing so apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Job: *Therapy & Rehabilitation
Title: Registered Respiratory Therapist (RRT)
Location: Texas-Pasadena-HCA Houston Southeast
Requisition ID: 00009-124297