Indiana University Health - Merged site Prot Svcs Officer I in Paoli, Indiana
Stands guard or walks about premises of organization or organization's property to prevent theft, violence, or infractions of rules. Directs patrons or employees and answers questions relative to location of organization's services. Accountable for maintaining the knowledge of policies and procedures including response to emergency situations. Maintains records and logs as assigned. Enforces all rules and regulations as required. A pay differential may be applied for armed security in this classification.
- Requires HS grad or GED Equivalent.
- Must successfully complete training as determined by the Safety and Security Department.
- Must not have a criminal record.
- Requires working knowledge of computers and various software programs.
- Requires current non-restricted Indiana Driver?s License and if armed a valid state of Indiana license to carry a firearm.
- If armed, requires the successful completion of the Firearms Proficiency Test with continuous requalification on an annual basis.
- Prior security and/or law enforcement experience preferred.