Robert Half International Social Media Coordinator in Palmetto Bay, Florida
Communicating key messages to target audiences using a variety of media channels. This role is responsible for assisting with social media strategy, content planning, content development, and community management. This role will support the day-to-day communications needs of the Foundation, both external and internal, and will curate and create original content that reinforces brand message, drives digital traffic and online engagement, increases visibility, and grows supporter/donor base.
· Develop, manage, and optimize social media strategy, campaigns, brand presence and engagement on a variety of social platforms including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, and the company website.
· Assist in developing and executing communications plan and content calendar to ensure timely posts.
· Develop content to drive engagement and brand awareness.
· Create and schedule social media updates with relevant, engaging content that helps drive traffic to website
· Work alongside the graphic designer to create engaging social media graphics.
· Track performance and utilize measurement tools to provide progress reports and insights, while continually finding ways to improve on metrics.
· Update and manage the Foundation website
· Act as a liaison for marketing and branding efforts
· Strategize, draft, edit, and create original content for blog that reflects Foundation brand
· Write and edit press releases, media advisories, and other external marketing materials
· Assist with drafting, editing, and sending external reports, newsletters, and other internal and external communications
· Assist in preparation of quarterly print and monthly e-newsletters
· 2 years’ experience creating content and managing social media platforms
· Strong, professional written and verbal communication skills
· Flexibility to manage multiple projects on tight deadlines
· Keen interest in working in non-profit or science-related communications
· Commitment to the Foundation’s mission
· Strong attention to detail
* FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION FOR THIS OR ANY OTHER POSITION SEND UPDATED RESUME TO ORIANA.MERCADER@CREATIVEGROUP.COM *
The Creative Group (TCG), a Robert Half company, matches creative, digital and marketing professionals with some of the best companies on a freelance, project or direct-hire basis. At TCG, we understand that you have a real passion for your work, and we spend time with you from the beginning in order to assess your skills, determine your strengths and figure out the type of work you want to do. Our personalized approach, innovative matching technology and global network with local market expertise help you find the creative, marketing and digital jobs that match your skills and priorities — fast. By working with us, you have access to challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and training to enhance your skill sets.
From philanthropy to environmental stewardship to employee programs, Robert Half is proud to have an active role in the communities in which we live and work. Our company has appeared on FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” list every year since 1998.
Download our mobile app to take your job search on the go!
Contact your local TCG office at 888.490.5565 or visit www.roberthalf.com/jobs/creative-group to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2020 The Creative Group. A Robert Half Company. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Salary: $35,000.00 - $45,000.00 / Yearly
Location: Palmetto Bay, FL
Date Posted: March 25, 2020
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Reference: 01020-9502530907
Staffing Area: Creative u0026 Marketing