The MENTOR Network Program Director LMFT LCSW in Palmdale, California
Program Director LMFT LCSW Primary Location: United States-CA-CAPalmdale Function: Management
The health and safety of our employees and of those individuals we serve is of utmost importance to us.
To be sure we extend that concern to our recruitment process, we will be leveraging digital capabilities to meet virtually and continue to recruit top talent at California MENTOR, a partner of The MENTOR Network. Due to the public health concerns regarding COVID-19, as your application progresses, you will be asked to participate in virtual interviews using one of our digital tools. Our recruitment team will provide further details to assist you in your recruitment journey.
Thank you for your flexibility and understanding as we focus on the safety and well-being of those we serve, as well as one another.
Everybody needs a job but only extraordinary people work here .As the Program Director (Clinical Supervisor) for California MENTOR Family Support Services’ Wraparound program in Palmdale, you’ll be one of those extraordinary people. We seek a passionate leader who can successfully direct program staff to provide high quality services for the families we support. In this role you will manage the day-to-day operations with the support of our Area Director, Regional Director, Quality Assurance and Human Resources team. Bring your creative ideas and your passion for success; we’ll train you on the rest.
- Provides leadership for staff, families, and others associated with the service
- Builds a team of quality mental health professionals
- Manages daily operations and all service delivery components of the Family Centered Treatment© model as well as Wraparound services
- Provides supervision to multidisciplinary staff
- Participates in individual and peer supervision with other California MENTOR leaders in the state.
- Oversees administrative staff and functions
- Creates and implements marketing plan and develop business contacts.