Your Life Concierge in Palm Beach Gardens, Florida
Staff reception desk. Perform clerical duties. Carry out tours for prospective residents. Perform other marketing duties.
SKILLS and QUALIFICATIONS:
- Must be at least 21 years old.
- Demonstrate ability to communicate effectively in English, both verbally and in writing.
- Meet state or provincial health related requirements.
Maintain any other certification as required by state or provincial regulations. RESPONSIBILITIES:
Staff reception desk continuously during assigned period.
- Arrange coverage of reception desk during break and lunch periods.
- Graciously greet all visitors and politely assist them as necessary.
- Politely assist residents as necessary or ensure other appropriate team members do so.
- Maintain Resident and Guest Register.
- Promptly answer the telephone, directing calls to appropriate persons or relaying messages.
- Process payments for Your Life purchases.
- Monitor for and direct incoming communications to appropriate persons.
- Monitor resident call system and ensure staff response (if call system is adjacent to the reception desk).
- Monitor exit alarm system and ensure staff response.
- Perform other duties as assigned by Business Office Manager.
- Perform simple, routine maintenance of office equipment.
- Compile resident move-in packets.
- Perform marketing duties, including but not limited to:
- executing tours for prospective residents;
- recording and reporting deposits received from prospective residents;
- entering current and prospective resident information into community contact system;
- Coding and submitting accounts payable invoices, submitting staff mileage and expenses, and complete daily deposit in absence of the Business Office Manager.
- Perform other responsibilities as assigned by Business Office Manager.