Your Life Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) in Palm Beach Gardens, Florida
Offer services to residents as indicated in service plans. Assist in development and revision of service plans. Observe for and reports resident problems. Perform certain dining services, activities, and housekeeping duties.
Certified Nursing Assistant. Nursing Assistant. Personal Care Specialist. Personal Care Assistant. PCA. PCS. CNA.
- Certified Nursing Assistant, CNA assists residents with performance of activities as indicated in service plans.
- Assist residents with performance of simple treatments as indicated in service plans.
- Assist residents with emotional health and/or problem behavioral issues as indicated in service plans.
- Perform other services for residents as indicated in service plans (e.g., laundry and pet care). Note: any team member with potential risks related to pet care (e.g., allergies and pregnancy) should exercise caution in this regard and contact his or her supervisor concerning any related issues.
- Assist in development and revision of service plans by informing supervisor of current resident needs and preferences, as well as successful service approaches.
Observe for and report resident problems (as listed in Observation and Reporting sections of Personal Care Specialist Resource, or in service plans) and report such problems to LPN (if on duty) or Medication Attendant. SKILLS and QUALIFICATIONS:
Must be at least 18 years old.
- Demonstrate ability to communicate effectively in English, both verbally and in writing.
- Meet state or provincial health related requirements.
- Maintain any certification as required by state or provincial regulations.
- High school diploma or GED
- Successful completion of a nursing assistant program
- Certification as a CNA
- Certified CPR and negative TB skin test or chest x-ray.