Renesas Test Technician in Palm Bay, Florida
Company: Renesas Electronics America Inc.
City: Palm Bay
Business Unit: Production and Technology Unit
Office: Palm Bay
Job Function: Production and Technology
Job Type: Permanent
Renesas is a global semiconductor company providing hardware and software solutions for a range of cutting-edge technologies including self-driving cars, robots, automated factory equipment, and smart home applications. We are a key supplier to the world’s leading manufacturers of the electronics you rely on every day; you may not see our products, but they are all around you.
Renesas is a global, multi-billion dollar, publicly-traded company headquartered in Japan, and has subsidiaries in 20 countries worldwide. Renesas is a dynamic, multi-cultural technology company where employees learn, mentor, innovate and thrive. Renesas is extending our share in fast-growing data economy-related markets such as infrastructure and data center, and strengthening our presence in the industrial/IOT and automotive segments. Our solutions drive products developed by major innovators around the world. Join us and build your future by being part of what’s next in electronics.
The Technology Development (TD) group is looking for a Technician with educational experience in analog circuits and semiconductor device characterization. The job focuses on characterization at wafer level, package level and board level. It is highly desirable that the individual have 3+ years experience doing semiconductor device characterization.
Location: Palm Bay, FL
• Operate and maintain test equipment: HP4062/4073 testers with EG2080, EG4090 and TEL Precio XL probers using custom RMB code. HP8753 with Cascade full temp prober using HP IC-CAP software. Agilent B1500 with manual probe station. Miscellaneous test equipment: HP4145, oscilloscopes, curve tracers, pulse generators.
• Manage the wafer inventory from past silicon wafers
• Do measurement on package parts for HTRB
• Perform transient manual measurements such as Gate charge and Reverse recovery
• Generate Bond Diagrams for packages
• Design and order test boards for LDR and HDR measurements
Associate or Bachelors in EE
3+ year experience in analog circuits and semiconductor device characterization
Experience using electronic lab equipment including but not limited to:
a. Automated probers
b. Semiconductor parameter Analyzers (SPA)
c. Source measure units (SMU)
d. Curve Tracer
f. Pulse Generators
g. Power Supplies
4) Experience bread-boarding and building experimental circuits
5) Software programming experience; instrument control and automation
6) Knowledge of RMB (HP Basic) a big plus
Equal Opportunity Employer: Disability/Veteran
This company is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, gender, disability or protected veteran status.