Kelly Services Design Engineer in Oshkosh, Wisconsin
Location: Oshkosh, WI
Duration: 12-month contract with possibility of renewal.
Candidate must be eligible for direct W2 contract employment. (NO C2C, 1099, etc.)
Perform high level, non-supervisory engineering analysis and design of new and modified components in accordance with engineering standards and project scope.
• Researches, studies, and proposes use of new technologies to be used in the development of new and improved products.
• Maintain effective communication with suppliers, internal and external customers, and outside resources concerning technical issues.
• Enforce the proper use of engineering criteria and drawing standards. Ensure that technical issues are conducted within the framework of company policies and procedures.
• Evaluate designs for performance, safety, and reliability.
• Directs preparation of layouts, drawings, specifications, and bills of material.
• Perform engineering analysis to support the selection of parts, components, and materials that meet requirements.
• Perform job duties in an ethical, professional manner which is consistent with the Oshkosh Way. Conduct duties consistent with the Company’s mission statement, quality objectives, and defined policies and procedures.
• Provide technical assistance for prototype, pilot, and production support.
• Analyze and resolve issues reported to Engineering via verbal or written communication.
• Provide direction to designers and drafters regarding engineering analysis.
• Establishes priorities for work delegated to others.
• Prepare technical proposals, quotations, reports, and presentations.
• Bachelor’s of Science in Engineering
• 3-plus years related experience. Must meet ITAR
• Experience with CATIA CAD system
• Possess a strong mechanical knowledge of vehicles and related systems
• Experience with high-volume automotive design · Experience with designing automotive closures and door components
• Experience with stamping and/or injection molded part design · Strong verbal presentation and written communication skills
• Excellent time management and organizational skills
Why Kelly ® ?
Your engineering skills are in demand, but how do you find the right fit? Easy. With Kelly® Engineering, our experts connect you with leading organizations where you can learn and grow, collaborate on innovative projects, and keep your skills sharp with top technology. Whether you prefer the variety and flexibility of short-term projects, or are looking for something more long-term, we’re here every step of the way to find your dream engineering job.
About Kelly ®
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/non-traditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.