Aerotek Superintendent in Orlando, Florida
Seeking a Multi-Unit Superintendent for a 100% travel position. Pays up to $120,000 with per diem and is less demanding than most Superintendent positions.
The Construction Superintendent coordinates all site construction activities and supervises all field personnel as required to successfully complete projects on schedule and within budget. This includes maintaining the highest level of safety and quality, supervising all trade and field personnel and producing and maintaining project records and reporting. Candidates should have 5-10 years of experience as a Superintendent and should have ground-up construction experience working on multi-unit projects (multifamily, student housing, office building or hotels). Candidates must be wiling to travel up to 100% of the time to support projects nationally
• Maintaining a safe work environment and enforcing all corporate safety procedures
• Ability to lead project teams and provide training to assistant Supervisors
• Ability to thrive with self-direction and unrelenting drive to close projects on time and within or under budget
• Project documentation of daily on-site activities, schedule updates, e-mail correspondence and other activities necessary to keep all project stakeholders informed and to protect the interests of the company
• Conducting and/or attending pre-construction, progress and other necessary meetings
• Participation in training and other forms of continuous improvement initiatives
• Ensuring work is installed per the plans and specifications and all quality procedures are implemented
• Communicating job expectations with ownership, general contractors and subcontractors
• Generating and managing to production schedules
• Jobsite inventory control of materials
• This position requires up to 100% travel
• College degree preferred but not required
• Strong organizational and people skills
• Ability to create a systemic approach in carrying out assignments
• Proven experience in field supervision, scheduling, quality control and project construction activities
• Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral form or via Prescient applications
• Proficiency with MS Office and email
• Work effectively in a fast pace environment
A unique company that offers a faster, greener and more cost-effective alternative to conventional building structures. Our primary market segment is multi-unit buildings and residential construction, including apartments, condos, assisted living communities, hotels and college and military dormitories.
Per Diem, Hotel, Truck, Flight home every 2 weeks, Great Culture, Sustainable/Green Practice, Healthcare, Dentistry, Vision, PTO, 401k, Life Insurance
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.