Lockheed Martin Contracts Negotiator Sr Stf/Orlando, FL in Orlando, Florida
Description: At Lockheed Martin Rotary and Mission Systems (RMS), we are driven by innovation and integrity. We believe that by applying the highest standards of business ethics and visionary thinking, everything is within our reach – and yours as a Lockheed Martin employee. RMS values your skills, training and education. Come and experience your future!
The Training Simulation Solutions (TSS) Contracts Team is searching for an accomplished Contracts professional to join our team that is highly skilled in conducting international business. Our TSS business pursues and executes on multiple international Direct Commercial Sales (DCS) and Foreign Military Sales (FMS) proposals and programs. This position will primarily and independently work large international proposals that are key to meeting our Long Range Plans (LRP). This role is expected to require 25% international travel, and that may be as high as 50% in some months.
• Excellent leadership and interpersonal skills; effective in a dynamic team environment.
• Significant experience with commercial Terms and Conditions in all aspects of the contract life cycle including proposals, administration, and close-out.
• Significant experience with commercial Intellectual Property terms and licenses.
• Experience with IBNS, foreign taxes, foreign currencies, financial securities, ITAR and export licensing requirements, and special delegations for foreign subsidiaries
• First-hand international negotiation experience.
• Ability to make effective presentations to senior management and customers (as needed)
• Analytical thinking, risk analysis, and problem-solving skills.
• Strong business acumen with the ability to clearly recognize risk elements in business transactions, providing governance to the program team in carrying out the terms of the contract.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Commercial contract drafting experience and experience with various contract types and contracting vehicles.
• Ability/willingness to travel as needed.
• In-depth knowledge of Lockheed Martin policies and procedures; specifically CPS-005 and CPS-017
• Must have or be able to obtain a Secret security clearance.
• Proposal capture experience.
• Virtual team coordination experience.
• This individual will have demonstrated abilities to develop customer relationships, provide RFP shaping/analysis and have participated in proposal development and bid strategy.
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.