Lockheed Martin Configuration Analyst Sr. in Orlando, Florida
Description: Perform the duties necessary to analyze proposed changes of product design and determine effect on overall product and system.
Typical duties include providing services and coordinating the following activities:
• Participation as an active member in any Integrated Product/Process Team (IPT).
• Participation in review of Contracts, which includes providing comments regarding the content in the Terms & Conditions, Statement of Work, Contract Data Requirements List, and Document Summary List, as well as verification of comment incorporation.
• Preparing, publishing, and revising the contractor’s Configuration Management Plan (CMP).
• Ensure Configuration Control activities are implemented on the program and Configuration Control Board (CCB) meetings are conducted on the program.
• Protect and maintain the government and contractor controlled technical data package (TDP).
• Development, preparation, and change control of the contractor change controlled and Government change controlled TDP.
• All Government changes (RFDs and ECPs) are approved and contract modified prior to the delivery of hardware.
• Review and provide comments for Engineering Releases and verify that all comments have been incorporated correctly.
• Monitor all release activity after CCB approval, release, and distribution processing to ensure error-free final completion of effort. Coordinate resolution for errors/omissions with appropriate area of responsibility.
• Generate Engineering Releases in PDM to process documents (specifications, Engineering Release Records, etc.).
• Create unique CD's and electronic uploads for deliveries, as required. Prepare record releases of subcontractor/supplier data.
• Configuration Status Accounting (CSA) activities are met. CSA records are current.
• Software Configuration Management (SCM) requirements are being met.
• Conduct audits to ensure appropriate CM procedures are implemented: Functional Configuration Audits (FCA), Physical Configuration Audits (PCA), and audits of subcontractor/vendor TDPs and CM/DM Systems.
• Ensure Serialization and Traceability requirements are met.
• Review and release of the subcontractor/vendor Statement of Requirements (SOR).
• Leading and mentoring program CM/DM team members.
• Maintain an accurate As-Designed configuration within the PLM database for all end item deliverables.
• Maintain program access control for CM systems/tools.
• Maintain Document Number Assignment Logs.
• Prepare and update work instructions as required.
• Ensure Data Management activities are implemented.
• CDRLs/SDRLs and status and reporting requirements are met.
• Prepare request for DD250 and transmittal of non-electronic data for customer and subcontractor deliverables.
• Must be able to obtain Secret clearance
• Knowledge of EIA-649, National Consensus Standard for Configuration Management
• Experience implementing and conducting a Configuration Management program per MIL-HDBK-61 (A), Configuration Management Guidance
• Experience with electronic data vaulting and digital data handling and in-depth understanding of the American Society of Mechanical Engineers (ASME) and American National Standards Institute (ANSI) Y14 drafting, drawing and documentation standards
• Strong technical background
• Strong interpersonal skills and an ability to build effective working relationships are a must
• Candidate must have excellent oral and written communication skills, technical writing experience, and an ability to perform oral presentations in front of large group. Must be able to work well in a team environment and work well with various levels of management
• Strong attention to detail and must be able to work with minimal supervision
• Proficient with and comprehensive knowledge of Microsoft Office and a basic understanding of Contracts.
• Configuration / Data Management Certificate
• 10 years of experience with CM of hardware / software
• Mechanical or Electrical Engineering degree
• Experience with Product Data Management tools
• Ability to quickly learn new software tools and processes
• Air Force customer experience
• Active Secret clearance preferred.
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.