CommonSpirit Health Radiologic Technologist-Clinic in OMAHA, Nebraska
Rad Tech, RT
Will consider a Medical Assistant LRT or LPN LRT
Location : Immanuel Priority Care
Hours : Varied, 12 hour shifts (8a - 8p) and/or evenings (5p - 8p)
Job Summary / Job Purpose
The Radiologic Technologist (AART) II is responsible for operates radiology equipment to make clinical diagnostic imaging films as directed by physicians and performs routine diagnostic procedures.
• Position patients and adjust equipment for taking diagnostic images following established procedures.
• Instruct patients regarding procedures. Select length and intensity for radiation exposure by adjusting equipment on individual patient basis.
• Follow prescribed safety standards in operating radiology equipment.
• Examine radiology film and/or digital exams for properties such as density and contracts, definition, magnification and distortion.
• Take x-rays of various portions of the body in order to diagnosis disease or injury.
• Prepare patients for x-ray by administering drugs or chemical mixtures orally or intravenously.
• Record test results and monitor patient data.
• Calibrate and maintain x-ray equipment.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
Job Requirements / Qualifications
Education / Accreditation / Licensure (required & preferred):
• High school diploma or equivalent required.
• Current/valid American Association of Radiologic Technologist (ARRT/CCRT) certification required.
Skills & Experience: Limited Rad Tech, LPT, LPN, practical nurse, licensed practical nurse, LPN-IV, medical assistant, CMA, MA, registered medical assistant, RMA CHI Health Clinic, rad tech, radiology, radiological, xray, x-ray #missioncritical
Connect With Us!
Not ready to apply, or can't find a relevant opportunity?
Join one of our Talent Communities (https://careers-commonspirit.icims.com/connect?back=intro&in_iframe=1&hashed=-435626305) to learn more about a career at CommonSpirit Health and experience #humankindness.
CommonSpirit Health participates in E-verify.
Requisition ID 2021-149456
Employment Type Part Time
Department Family Practice Clinic
Hours / Pay Period 48
Facility Alegent Creighton Clinic
Standard Hours 8am - 8:30pm. Weekend /holiday rotation. Evenings included 5p - 8p.
Work Schedule CHI Not Applicable
Equal Opportunity CommonSpirit Health™ is an Equal Opportunity/ Affirmative Action employer committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, marital status, parental status, ancestry, veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.