PDS Tech Inc Customer Service-Dispute Processing in Omaha, Nebraska
Position Description Overview
The primary purpose of Dispute Processing Specialist is to assist cardholders with Dispute/Fraud Resolution on behalf of issuers while complying with Reg E and/or Reg Z guidelines. Key functions include the evaluating, researching, decision making, monitoring, and communicating with contacts up to and including investigations. This position involves a moderate to high level of complexity. Errors in this position may result in direct monetary impact and financial loss to Fiserv and the external clients.
This is an ongoing learning position due to changes with the Association's (Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express) regulatory guidelines and client requirements. This position requires considerable evaluation, good judgment, time management and decision-making skills. This position involves time sensitive processing of work cases and typically works cases that are at the Transaction and/or Account Level throughout the dispute life cycle.
• High school diploma required.
• College degree or equivalent experience preferred.
• Minimum two years industry & association experience related to fraud, charge-backs and/or disputes preferred.
• Knowledge of banking & association rules and regulations preferred.
• Ability to read, write, type, complete basic arithmetic, and multi-task required.
• Experience working in multiple application and dual monitors a must.
• Customer service, analytical and research skills required.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills are necessary.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.