ManpowerGroup 1st Shift Assembler Electrical in Omaha, Nebraska
1st Shift Assembler $14.00 per hour
What's in it for You?
Day Shift 6:00am to 3:30pm Monday to Friday
If necessary, Overtime on Weekends
Temp to Hire
What is the Job?
- Assemble, adjust or repair using hand and air tools, jigs, fixtures,
gauges and measuring devices while performing a repetitive and/or
non-repetitive task as required
- Position and install component parts according to material list and
- Assembly includes a wiring task whereby it is necessary to stand, sit,
bend and work from a ladder throughout the day
- Wire lugs are crimped on the end of the wire and are done with manual
and automatic crimpers and strippers
- Execute Point-to-Point wiring diagrams in order to install electrical
- Routing of wire from one point to the other requires the ability to
be proactive and work from a schematic
- Working safely while working under deadlines
What Do You Bring to the Job?
Experience in electrical wiring in a manufacturing environment
Light construction experience
Ability to work off ladders and tight spaces
High School Diploma or GED
Stop your job search and apply today. Do you need more information? Call us 402-397-5455. We love referrals so please share our job with friends and family. Also, check out Manpower's career platform with tools and resources to prepare you for today and tomorrow's jobs at www.manpower.com/mypath
ManpowerGroup is committed to providing equal employment opportunities in a professional, high quality work environment. It is the policy of ManpowerGroup and all of its subsidiaries to recruit, train, promote, transfer, pay and take all employment actions without regard to an employee's race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, religion, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law.