Victory Packaging Machine Operator in Olive Branch, Mississippi
WestRock (NYSE: WRK) partners with our customers to provide differentiated paper and packaging solutions that help them win in the marketplace. WestRock’s 50,000 team members support customers around the world from more than 320 operating and business locations spanning North America, South America, Europe, Asia and Australia. Learn more at www.westrock.com .
Machine Operator - Olive Branch, MS
10333 High Point Road
Olive Branch, Mississippi, 38654
Primary duties include safely performing a wide range of tasks that include stacking corrugated product, conducting quality checks, material set-up, and maintaining a clean and organized work space. The ideal candidate will have a strong commitment to working safe, an ability to work in a fast paced environment, a strong desire to learn manufacturing processes and the ability to operate complex machinery and have a desire to advance within the company.
- Ability to operate various manufacturing equipment, follow specific direction, operate power hand tools and other duties as assigned
- Maintain a clean work environment
- Ability to read a tape measure and have basic math and computer skills
- Ability to work safely and comply with all safety regulations
- Ability to lift, push or pull 50 lbs., navigate stars, stand, walk, bend, and kneel throughout the entire shift
- Required to work daily and/or weekend overtime during peak seasons
High school diploma or equivalent
Join a company that excels in attracting, developing and empowering employees to reach their potential.
WestRock Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to creating and maintaining a diverse workforce: Minorities/Females/ Disabled/Veterans.
WestRock Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to creating and maintaining a diverse workforce: Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans.