MasterCard Lead Technical Program Manager in O'Fallon, Missouri
We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion (https://www.mastercard.us/en-us/vision/who-we-are/diversity-inclusion.html) for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Lead Technical Program Manager
As part of an exciting, fast paced environment developing authentication and security solutions in the mobile and e-commerce space, this position will provide technical expertise within the development lifecycle for new products and services.
• Are you interested in re-defining how Mastercard does Digital Identity today?
• Have you ever brought a product to market on a global scale?
• Are you motivated to stay on cutting edge of technology?
• Manage multiple day-to-day IT projects using Agile and SAFe methodologies.
• Strong communication and documentation skills.
• Technical Scrum master with an ability to understand deep technical principles and lead teams.
• Ability to report to senior management with key data points and research.
• Design project plans, major tasks and milestones using scope, resources, budget and personnel as criteria.
• Coordinate development of new systems and / or applications projects.
• Coordinate modifications of existing systems or applications or changes in current methods or techniques.
• Coordinate project performance with other departments.
• Monitor, document and report status of assigned projects.
• Define project objectives and oversee quality control throughout project life cycle.
• Manage Software Development scrum teams.
• Manage projects and directs a team of about 10 to 12 software developers, systems analysts and quality engineers.
• Exercises independent judgment and discretion in overall project management by prioritizing, planning and tracking project progress.
• Designs, develops and modifies programs and plans working closely with the business owners.
• Consults with internal departments to identify customer needs and include into project objectives. Provides support regarding software development to internal departments.
High end Problem Solving/Analysis.
Project management certification a plus.
IT project and management experience.
Hands on Experience with Agile and related methodologies.
Fluent in Microsoft Windows technology, Microsoft Office Suite, Microsoft Project and Agile related tools.
Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Strong analytical, communication and problem-solving skills.
Due to COVID-19, most of our employees are working from home. We’ve implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by phone or video and are onboarding new hires remotely. We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we’re all in this together.
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Requisition ID: R-121416