Kaiser Permanente Research Associate I (Bilingual Spanish ) in Oakland, California
Coordinates small scale project(s) e.g., less than one year, under 100k annually. Works under general supervision. Final review required for each phase of assignment.Essential Functions:- Coordinates recruitment of participants and develops information packets for the participants. Monitors and tracks participant progress throughout the project and provides follow-up as needed. Assists with development of research instruments. Trains research assistants.- Edits and manipulates data; performs data manipulation to produce progress reports including basic statistical analyses. Maintains project records&reports. Reviews literature relating to research project. May conduct detailed, complex in-person or telephone interviews. May be responsible for data quality assurance. May coordinate small scale research projects.- Kaiser Permanente conducts compensation reviews of positions on a routine basis. At any time, Kaiser Permanente reserves the right to reevaluate and change job descriptions, or to change such positions from salaried to hourly pay status. Such changes are generally implemented only after notice is given to affected employees.
• Minimum one (1) year of experience in one or more of the technical areas required - Professional certification (e.g., RN, RHIT, RD, etc.) may substitute for two (2) years of experience.
• High School Diploma or General Education Development (GED) required.
Licenses, Certifications, Registrations
• Experience with interviewing & chart review.
• Basic knowledge of questionnaire design&simple data analysis & interpretation.
• Knowledge of computer applications, such as word processing, spreadsheet design, & database applications.
• Familiar with medical terminology.
• Must be able to work in Labor/Management Partnership environment.
QBS Level I
• Bachelor's degree in public health, health care administration, epidemiology or other related field preferred, OR four (4) years of experience in a directly related field preferred.
TITLE: Research Associate I (Bilingual Spanish )
LOCATION: Oakland, California
External hires must pass a background check/drug screen. Qualified applicants with arrest and/or conviction records will be considered for employment in a manner consistent with Federal, state and local laws, including but not limited to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran, or disability status.