Robert Half International Digital Project Manager in Oakland, California
looking to hire a Digital Product Owner to participate in the design, development and management of member experiences from the idea stage to launch. The Product Owner will liaise with various stakeholders in a fast-paced, agile environment and will be responsible for development tasks such as user story development, analytics, design reviews, implementation and delivery.
• Working with the product team to design and build member experiences to help drive member satisfaction and growth
• Executing against product roadmap using agile methodologies
• Coordinating with a diverse set of stakeholders in the process to align with product vision
• Partnering with scrum masters to ensure proper handoff of product deliverables and ensuring development team is operating efficiently
• Writing thorough and thoughtful user stories that take member experience, business requirements, visual design and analytics into consideration.
• Prioritizing the product backlog using tools such as Jira to give visibility to development team on upcoming projects
• Participating in technical scoping, UX development and user story grooming with an eye towards refinement of requirements.
• Reporting on team development status, product launches and product performance.
Qualifications - External
• Experience working on Agile team, writing and managing user stories as a product owner/product manager
• Ability to facilitate communication between the Agile team and stakeholders while driving alignment with the product vision
• Understanding customer centric design, as it relates to improving the digital experience
• Knowledge to apply web and mobile use cases to better collaborate with cross functional teams
• Experience using quantitative and qualitative data to identify needs and transform them into product features
• Obsession with details while never losing sight of the bigger picture
• A customer-first mindset and customer empathy
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• The ability to embrace change and a constant appetite to learn
• An awesome Digital Team changing the healthcare industry
• Open and collaborative culture
• Evolving tech stack
Education/Requirements: Bachelors degree in business, healthcare or technology related field 8+ years of related experience.
Robert Half Technology matches IT professionals with some of the best companies on a temporary, project or full-time basis. From roles in software and applications to IT infrastructure and operations, we provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. Our personalized approach, innovative matching technology and global network with local market expertise help you find the technology jobs that match your skills and priorities — fast. By working with us, you have access to challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and training to enhance your skill sets.
From philanthropy to environmental stewardship to employee programs, Robert Half is proud to have an active role in the communities in which we live and work. Our company has appeared on FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” list every year since 1998.
Download our mobile app to take your job search on the go!
Contact your local Robert Half Technology office at 888.490.4429 or visit www.roberthalf.com/jobs/technology to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2020 Robert Half Technology. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Salary: $60.00 - $61.00 / Hourly
Location: Oakland, CA
Date Posted: March 25, 2020
Employment Type: Temporary
Job Reference: 04861-9502531181
Staffing Area: Technology u0026 IT