BWAY Corporation HRIS Administrator (Summer Internship) in Oak Brook, IL at Mauser Packaging Solutions in Oak Brook, Illinois
Plant Name: Oak Brook Executive Office
Mauser Packaging Solutions is a global leader in solutions and services across the packaging lifecycle, providing large and small metal, plastic, fiber and hybrid packaging worldwide to companies in industries from food, beverage, personal care and pharmaceuticals to chemicals, petrochemicals, agrochemicals and paints. Bringing together the very best of its four legacy companies— BWAY, MAUSER Group, NCG and ICS—Mauser Packaging Solutions offers its customers true sustainability at scale.
The HRIS Admin Intern will be processing data by entering, editing, and modifying information compiled from all affiliated locations. Handling compiled data to document, store, verify, and retrieve information. Communicate with HR personal and payroll to analyze, monitor, interpret, and explain compiled data.
The following is a list of specific duties, which are considered the essential functions of this job. The list is not exhaustive, as all positions at Mauser Packaging Solutions are dynamic. The employee who occupies this position is expected to assume any / all duties assigned by management irrespective of whether such duties are specifically included in this list:
- Process new hires, data changes, pay changes, benefit changes, severance, etc. for all locations.
- Modify information entered as needed.
- Verify data processed.
- Retrieve information entered and documents stored in database.
- Document information as needed.
- Monitor information received for accuracy and consistency with centralized policies.
- Analyze and interpret information to ensure all criteria is met for processing
- Communicate with HR and Payroll about changes made to provide clarity and accuracy.
- File all documents received under proper category.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Ideal candidate should be enrolled in an undergraduate program looking for experience in a corporate HR setting between their sophomore and senior year.
- Experience with Oracle Fusion or similar information system.
- Proficiency in Excel
- Understanding of Human Resource and Payroll functions.
*Position is for 40hrs per week, onsite at our corporate offices in Oak Brook and available May-August.
- Performing a variety of duties: Involves frequent changes of tasks involving different aptitudes, technologies, techniques, procedures, working conditions, physical demands, or degrees of attentiveness without loss of efficiency or composure.
- Working under specific instructions: Performing tasks only under specific instructions, allowing little or no room for independent action or judgment in working out job problems.
- People: Involves interpersonal relationships in job situations beyond receiving work instructions
- Making Judgments and Decisions: Involves solving problems, making evaluations, or reaching conclusions based on subjective or objective criteria, such as the five senses, knowledge, past experiences, or quantifiable or factual data.
Employee Type: Intern
Experience: Not Specified
Date Posted: 15/2/2021