Yoh Services LLC Financial Software Developer - Python / C# - NYC Software in Nyc, New York
Financial Application Developer
6+ month contract
Keys to the position:
Financial Services Experience
Development experience with Python and C#
Job Title: Application Development - Application Developer II -
Analytics Development provides solutions for the fixed income portfolio management and credit analytics teams to help them make more scientific trading decisions. The Quant Strategies Team is responsible for creating tools that integrate fixed income analytic models, data and research to present them in an engaging and useful way for trading and risk management. As a senior developer you will interact directly with internal business users including portfolio managers. You will be a key contributor to the design and delivery of solutions with a focus on UI/UX and middle tier/integration with internal and external libraries. Our ideal candidate will be enthusiastic about the financial industry, technology, and impactful delivery.
* BA/BS in Computer Science or equivalent practical experience
* At least 5 years of development experience (we work primarily in python and C#)
* Interest in or prior experience with web development technologies and concepts
* Experience with an iterative/agile process and tools
Successful candidates will have
* Excellent technical communication skills
* Demonstrated interest in investment management and software design
* Desire to contribute in a dynamic team-oriented environment with tremendous learning and growth potential
We use a range of technologies, highlights include:
Python, C#, WPF, IIS, Telerik Controls, Oracle, Bloomberg SAPI/BPIPE, Excel, REST/JSON, AVRO, AMPS, SVN, GitLab
Yoh, a Day & Zimmermann company, is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran. Visit to contact us if you are an individual with a disability and require accommodation in the application process.
Yoh, a Day & Zimmermann company, is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V.