Lowe's FT - Refunds Associate - Receiving - Days in North Wilkesboro, North Carolina
FT - Refunds Associate - Receiving - Day
The Refunds Associate works on a diverse set of tasks and responsibilities from day-to-day in a fast-paced working environment. The primary purpose of this role is to provide an outstanding and differentiating customer experience by understanding and responding appropriately to stated and unstated customer needs. This includes communicating in a professional manner while utilizing all available resources and technology in service to both internal and external customers. The Refunds Associate must deliver accurate, effective, customer-centric support across multiple channels of communication (i.e., phone, email and chat) while supporting key internal business partners. Lastly, the Refunds Associate is responsible for completing all other duties as needed.
· As needed, pick and ship product within the distribution center.
· Communicate with internal and external customers in courteous and professional manner via phone, email or chat and deliver needed information as per TRAP procedures.
· Responsible for maintaining quality by properly and safely handling the product using customer focused distribution.
· An individual in this role is expected to continue learning, developing, and building on the foundational skillset of a Lowe’s Associate.
· Because this role receives regular feedback from his/her Supervisor; the individual in this role must be receptive to this feedback and willing to hone skills and enhance performance on a continual basis.
• Required to work a set schedule that may be changed/modified by management based on the needs of the facility.
• Requires availability to work morning, afternoon, nights, or weekends depending upon assigned shift and overtime based on the needs of the facility.
• Requests to be scheduled off for a specific day require advanced notification and approval by supervisor.
• Hourly Full Time or Part Time: Generally scheduled 39 to 40 or 10 to 25 hours per week, respectively; more hours may be required based on business needs.
Physical Job Requirements
• Move throughout all areas of the facility with or without a reasonable accommodation.
• Wear all necessary personal protective equipment to perform job functions.
• Stand, sit and/or walk continuously with or without reasonable accommodation and perform job functions for a full shift with meal break.
• Bend, stoop, kneel, reach, twist, lift, push, pull, climb (ladders, stairs), balance, and/or crouch daily to accomplish work activities.
• Ability to see details (e.g., letters, numbers, codes, color, symbols, marks, labels, signs, video displays including iPads) clearly to accomplish work tasks in a safe and efficient manner.
• Coordinate one's eyes with one's fingers, wrists, or arms to move, carry, or manipulate objects or to perform other job-related tasks
• Make quick, accurate, skillful, coordinated movements of one hand, one hand in coordination with its arm, or two hands to grasp, place, move, or assemble objects.
• Exposure to varying temperatures, extreme heat or cold, and/or wet, damp, dusty or drafty conditions.
• Exposure to constant or intermittent sounds of a pitch level enough to cause marked distraction.
• Exposure to shaking objects and equipment.
• Exposure to large, stacked product and fast-moving powered equipment.
• Exposure to varying light levels while transitioning in and out of the building at various times of the work day.
• High School Diploma or equivalent
• High school diploma or Completion of an Associate's Degree or Certificate program
• 1 year administrative or operational experience at any other big-box retailer distribution center.
• Knowledge of the home improvement retail industry.
• 1 year professional experience utilizing administrative skills (i.e., word processing and spreadsheet software).
Job ID: 1877470BR
Line of Business: Supply Chain
Job Category: Supply Chain
Employment Type I: Regular
Employment Type II: Full time
Location #: 0907
Location Name: North Wilkesboro, NC
Lowe’s is an equal opportunity employer and administers all personnel practices without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status, genetics or any other category protected under applicable law.