Kelly Services Packaging/Labeling Technician in North Chicago, Illinois
Kelly Services is currently looking for talented individuals with packaging, labeling, and kit assembly experience for one of our customers, a leader in the pharmaceutical industry.
Below are some examples of some of our day to day task.
In the past, we also have had success with individuals who have experience handling syringes, vials, or needles such as; caretakers, or medical assistants.
• Labeling individual syringes/vials with patient numbers and placing into individual bags/cartons.
• Placing tablets or capsules into bottles and labeling the bottle with individual patient numbers.
• Small kit assembly, such as; placing IV bags and syringes into small cartons and labeling with individual patient numbers.
• Labeling bottles, syringes, cards, and cartons.
• Kit assembly.
• Packing containers into corrugate.
• Filling bottles and blisters using semi-automatic equipment.
• Performing quality checks of documentation, drug product, and commodities.
• Performing some housekeeping duties, and sanitizing workstations.
• Sitting and standing for long periods of time while performing some task.
Must have at least 1-2 years’ experience.
Must have computer skills, packaging, labeling, kit assembly, and documentation experience.
Work schedule is first shift, Monday - Friday. There are 2 separate shifts. Shift 1: 6:00am - 2:30pm. Shift 2: 8:00am – 4:30pm.
Candidates will be expected to rotate between both shifts on a monthly basis. Overtime is optional and includes working an extending 1-2 hours past normal shift hours.
Apply today for immediate consideration for open positions!
Please note - these positions are being recruited for by a virtual Kelly recruiter, not your local branch office. You can apply directly to this posting (PLEASE INCLUDE AN UPDATED RESUME) or by emailing your resume to ELIB692@kellyservices.com . Please include the title of the job and its location in your email.
Why Kelly ® ?
You’re looking to keep your career moving onward and upward, and we’re here to help you do just that. Our financial staffing experts will connect you with premier companies for opportunities where you can learn, grow, and thrive. Jobs that fit your skills and experience, and most importantly, fit right on your path of where you want to go in in your career. It all adds up.
About Kelly ®
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/non-traditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.