People's United Bank Copywriter in North Carolina
LEAF Commercial Capital, Inc. is currently seeking a full-time copywriter to join its Philadelphia marketing team. The Copywriter will work closely with the marketing team to develop and edit copy for marketing colleterial while adhering to current brand standards. This Copywriter will support marketing department initiatives by creating assets from concept through to completion in relatively short time frames. The ideal candidate is a self-starter with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced marketing team.
LEAF is a subsidiary of People’s United Bank, N.A. (a top 50 U.S. bank), and we are one of the most widely respected, award-winning, technology-oriented commercial leasing and finance companies in the country. We are headquartered in Center City Philadelphia, with offices in Missouri, Baltimore, Mesquite, and Southern California.
What You’ll Do
• Work in a fast-paced environment with deadlines that can be short and urgent
• Write and edit copy for emails, flyers, brochures, presentations, and other collateral
• Proofread a variety of corporate and marketing materials
• Absorb our brand and let it inform everything you write here
• Understand the social media environment and write focused, compelling copy for it
• Prioritize and manage multiple simultaneous projects
• Collaborate to deliver exceptional work drawing on diverse, complementary skill sets
What You’ll Need
• 2+ years of copywriting experience
• A portfolio showcasing your work
The Best Candidates Will
• Have written for the finance industry
• Appreciate that the best work takes teamwork
• Strive always to improve their mastery of the craft
• Prefer clear to clever and fresh to threadbare
Auto req ID:
People's United Bank and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity and affirmative action employers EOE-Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected status.