GalaxE System Analyst in Noida, India
· Highly effective Systems Analyst specializing in system life cycle development, project leadership and client relations.
· System/solution design including proposals utilizing several alternatives in solving a problem
· Develop business proposals for software solutions to meet client needs.
· Evaluate and recommend various technical solutions to meet requirements
· Ability and desire to work with little to no supervision while maintaining excellent quality, as well as holding other team members to the same high standard.
· Providing technical insight in support of new requirements definition and design of both enhancements and new solutions
· Experience with Agile development and CI / CD practices.
· Experience with cloud Integration technologies
· Demonstrate understanding in developing complex backend systems using Java, C#, .NET or C++ with solid design patterns
· Evaluate existing systems and procedures to identify deficiencies and maintain more effective data handling, conversion, input/output requirements, and storage.
· Work with Software Engineers in coding and implementation to ensure product matches envisioned result
· Proven ability to resolve system bugs and issues while ensuring continuous operational improvement and optimization.
· Drive multiple projects and full system/enterprise development along with modifications and enhancements of existing systems while providing domain expertise and leadership to all aspects of system design/functionality.
· Apply strong analytical skills to inform senior management of key trends to increase systems’ performance.
· Develop solution by preparing and evaluating alternative workflow solutions.
· Ensure operation by training client personnel and providing support.
· Stay up to date with latest technology and best practices
· Work with IT team and developers to produce new and improve existing systems
· Analyze and evaluate current systems
· Identify new system requirements
· Should possess an array of skills in project plan creation, application development, system maintenance, strategic planning, verbal and technical writing communication, user and staff training and support, identifying and evaluating risks, consulting, business operations and resource allocation.
Celebrating 30 years of excellence, GalaxE has pioneered the use of automation to achieve enterprise business transformation and mission-critical change for some of the largest companies in the world.
We are always looking for passionate, entrepreneurial-minded innovators and disrupters; game-changers that take ownership in the work they produce and bring it each and every day. Working with like-minded team members you will get a chance to discover, develop and use cutting-edge technologies to transform the way we deliver creative business solutions.
Sound like you? Join us, and find out for yourself what it means for you, and your career, to be part of the GalaxE team. Let’s build something, together. #WeAreGalaxE, #CoolAutomation
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
Job ID: 2020-9107
Work Location (City/State): Bangalore/Noida/Hyderabad
External Company URL: http://www.galaxe.com/