Kronos Lead Business Intelligence Developer (IBM Cognos 11, Report Studio, Framework Manager) in Noida, India
Lead Business Intelligence Developer (IBM Cognos 11, Report Studio, Framework Manager)
Noida - - India
The Business Intelligence Consultant for Ultimate Software is an integral member of a dynamic team responsible for the high-quality development of custom analytics content for our Human Capital Management products. This individual is accountable for delivering top-quality analytics and business intelligence consulting services to our customers utilizing the IBM/Cognos suite of products. Skills essential to this role include outstanding customer support, strong analysis, change control, consulting, organization, and written and verbal communication. Functional and technical knowledge of HCM and Payroll systems strongly desired. The ability to meet target dates and renegotiate deliverables is a must.
Primary/Essential Duties and Key Responsibilities:
• Compose specifications and secure customer approvals for all custom objects required
• Design, test and deliver artifacts according to specifications, within approved hours and within project delivery dates
• Provide product and subject matter expertise to clients and other team members
• Provide accurate and timely information regarding project status, project hours, and travel/expenses
• Provide input on methodology and process
• Partner with support organization to resolve escalations reported by our clients
• Assist in developing BI best practices for our customers
Required Qualifications: (If a Bona Fide Occupational Qualification, otherwise it is preferred)
• Highly proficient with IBM Cognos Analytics suite of applications including Framework Manager and Event Studio
• Minimum of 3 years of experience in a directly related field/position
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
• Able to work independently with minimal supervision
• A self-directed team player: collaborative, seeks input, accepts and incorporates feedback from others, freely offers assistance
• Customer-focused, positive and professional attitude
• Organized, detail oriented, accurate and responsive
• Self-motivated, quick learner
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
• Strong decision making and problem-solving skills
• Takes initiative to learn and develop
• Able to set and manage expectations
• Strong analysis and task and time management skills (Experience, Education, Certification, License and Training)
• IBM Cognos Certification
• Bachelor’s degree in Business, Computer Science or related field
• A minimum of 1 year of experience in SQL Database, Programming, and Transact SQL
• Strong understanding of relational database structures and dimensional data modeling
• Knowledge of Java and HTML
• UltiPro HCM/Payroll Product Knowledge or other Payroll/HR Systems
• Prior consulting experience
You’re empowered when you’re a Kronite.
Want to be part of an elite group of highly skilled professionals? We think our employees are a special group of talented, energetic, and innovative people. And for that reason, we refer to ourselves as Kronites. Kronites care about more than just work. We recognize the need to maintain a healthy work-life balance – to live inspired. In fact, it’s expected! You’ll soon learn that we take work and fun seriously. No matter what position you hold at Kronos, you’re a Kronite. And we want you to feel like you have the power to make a difference in your life and the lives of others, at work and beyond. Want to learn more about our culture? Follow us on Twitter @work4kronos. #MyWorkInspired
Kronos is a global provider of workforce management and human capital management cloud solutions. Kronos’ industry-specific workforce applications are purpose built for businesses, healthcare providers, educational institutions and government agencies of all sizes. Tens of thousands of organizations – including half of the Fortune 1000® - and more than 40 million people in over 100 countries use Kronos every day.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Kronos, a UKG Company, is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law.
View The EEO is the Law poster (https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm) and its supplement .
View the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision (https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/pdf/pay-transp_formattedESQA508c.pdf)
Kronos, a UKG Company participates in E-Verify. View the E-Verify posters here (https://www.e-verify.gov/sites/default/files/everify/posters/EVerifyParticipationPoster.pdf) .
For individuals with disabilities that need additional assistance at any point in the application and interview process, please email UKGCareers@ukg.com or please call 1 (978) 250 9800.800.