Robert Half International Project Coordinator in Newbury Park, California
OfficeTeam is looking for an ambitious and success-driven Project Coordinator here in the Conejo Valley. We are looking for a responsible Project Coordinator to administer and organize all types of projects, from simple activities to more complex plans. Project Coordinator responsibilities include working closely with our Project Manager to prepare comprehensive action plans, including resources, time frames and budgets for projects. You will perform various coordinating tasks, like schedule and risk management, along with administrative duties, like maintaining project documentation and handling financial queries.
How you will make an impact
• Coordinate project management activities, resources, equipment and information
• Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation, plans and reports
• Break projects into doable actions and set time frames
• Assign tasks to internal teams and assist with schedule management
• Make sure that clients’ needs are met as projects evolve
• Help prepare budgets
• Analyze risks and opportunities
• An ability to prepare and interpret flowcharts, schedules and step-by-step action plans
• Solid organizational skills, including multitasking and time-management
• Strong client-facing and teamwork skills
• Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Project and Microsoft Planner
To be considered for this dynamic opportunity please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
OfficeTeam, a Robert Half Company, matches professionals in the administrative field on a temporary and temporary-to-full-time basis. Whether you're a seasoned administrative pro or starting your career, we have options for you. Our personalized approach, innovative matching technology and global network with local market expertise help you find the legal opportunities that match your skills and priorities — fast. By working with us, you have access to challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and training to enhance your skill sets.
From philanthropy to environmental stewardship to employee programs, Robert Half is proud to have an active role in the communities in which we live and work. Our company has appeared on FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” list every year since 1998.
Download our mobile app to take your job search on the go!
Contact your nearest OfficeTeam location at 888.490.4154 or visit www.roberthalf.com/jobs/officeteam to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2020 OfficeTeam. A Robert Half Company. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Salary: $21.00 - $23.00 / Hourly
Location: Newbury Park, CA
Date Posted: March 25, 2020
Employment Type: Temporary
Job Reference: 00510-9502530844
Staffing Area: Office u0026 Administrative