CohnReznick LLP Valuation Advisory Services - Senior Consultant in New York, New York
**Valuation Advisory Services - Senior Consultant**
New York, Chicago, or Metro DC
CohnReznick Advisory Group currently has an exciting career opportunity in the **Valuation Advisory Services** team located in our **Chicago, New York, or Bethesda** office. We are looking for a Senior Consultant to join our team.
CohnReznick is a top National Advisory, Assurance and Tax accounting, firm with a team of over 3,000 employees in 25 cities. As a member of our team, we will provide you with the necessary tools to take your career to the next level. Your success is our success.
- Work on business valuation engagements, including valuations for financial reporting, tax, transactions and corporate planning;
- Explore and learn about the valuation issues in different industries for operating businesses and renewable energy systems
- Explore and learn about the valuation issues in fractional (partnership) interests in real estate;
- Perform market, industry, and economic research and analyses;
- Review and summarize financial, corporate, and legal agreements and other documents;
- Write narrative valuation reports;
- Maintain active communication with supervisors and staff throughout engagements and begin to develop client relationships.
- Prepare valuation reports, schedules, and discounted cash flow models;
- Conduct financial statement analysis (e.g., common size analysis, ratio analysis, trend analysis, and industry comparative analysis);
You will need:
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Math, Engineering, Economics or Accounting with progress towards completing an ASA, ABV, or CFA certification;
- 2-4 years business valuation experience preparing business valuations;
- Strong analytical and financial modelling skills;
- In-depth understanding of corporate finance and accounting concepts, including GAAP financial statements;
- Ability to organize and work on multiple engagements simultaneously with competing priorities in a rapidly growing, fast-paced, interactive, results-based environment;
- Ability to work 40 hours per week, or additional hours as required, to meet client needs.
- Experience valuing fractional (partnership) interests in real estate or renewable energy systems is a plus.
- Experience working with Capital IQ ;
- Highly Proficient in Microsoft Office, especially Excel;
Your CR Advantage:
- Competitive salary and benefits
- 401k Match
- Profit Sharing
- Discretionary annual bonuses and spot bonuses
- 25 days of Paid Time Off + 10 Holidays + 5 early closing days
- Professional Development
- Guided career path
- Designated L&D team
- Career Coach
- Education reimbursement
- CPA bonus plan
- Resources of a national firm
- Work-life Perks
- Flexible work arrangements
- DressSmart Policy - dress for your day!
- Free on-site gym
Connect with us
CohnReznick is an organization committed to diversity and inclusion to drive our business results and create a better future every day for our diverse employees, clients, partners, and communities. We believe a diverse workforce allows us to match our growth ambitions and drive inclusion across the business. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.? For more information, please see? Equal Employment Opportunity Posters
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Persons with Disabilities
Employment is subject to verification of pre-screening tests, which may include background check and credit check
If you are an individual with a disability in need of assistance at any time during our recruitment process, please contact us at CRaccommodation@cohnreznick.com Please note: This email address is reserved for individuals with disabilities in need of assistance and are not a means of inquiry about positions or application statuses.
\#LI-WC1 \#CB \#GD