Uber Technologies, Inc. US&C Brand Marketing Manager, Community & Culture in New York, New York
About the RoleUber's Regional Marketing team connects deep, local user insight and market needs together with global strategy to advance impactful marketing programming. As a Marketing Manager on the US and Canada Mobility Regional Marketing Team, you'll play a crucial role in helping Uber show up in and shape culture.Working hand-in-hand with cross-functional regional partners across Creative, Social, Operations, and Communications, you'll have the opportunity to develop and scale creative ways to amplify key brand and product narratives across relevant moments. You'll be empowered to champion, build, and manage exciting activations and content strategies. You'll also partner closely with Central Marketing teams to adapt and execute global campaigns and frameworks in our region.##
What You'll Do
Insight Generation & Opportunity Identification: Develop a deep understanding of the regional business, brand, and customer to pinpoint the biggest marketing opportunities. Provide ongoing thought leadership to cross-functional partners based on your subject matter expertise and perspective.
Develop Regional Marketing Culture Calendar: Develop a culture calendar that pinpoints relevant moments where we should show up as a brand in the US and Canada to help advance priority brand and product narratives.
Develop Regional Marketing Activation Strategy: Work cross functionally to define and build buzz worthy activation / experiential concepts to raise awareness of Uber's new products and relevant brand initiatives.
Lead Regional & Localize Global Campaigns: Use insights to write inspiring briefs for regional marketing opportunities. Adapt, amplify, and execute global initiatives that align to the regional marketing strategy and communications calendar. Define go-to-market plans including channel mix and measurement approach.
Campaign Management: Program manage all aspects of your work to ensure operational excellence, outstanding deliverable quality, and adequate partner management.##
* 4+ years of generalist marketing experience, preferably in a fast-paced environment##
* Natural creative and strategic instincts with an ability to come up with and execute against forward-thinking ideas that connect to brand and business priorities
* Passion for culture and community building - you have a pulse on trends and how to connect with consumers in a meaningful, authentic way
* Experience working across Creative, Social, Operations, and/or Product teams to bring memorable brand/product activations to consumers in real life and virtually
* Excellent communicator (both verbally & written) - you bring clarity to ambiguity
* Effective project manager who can balance a variety of priorities simultaneously
* Seamlessly can influence and work across many cross-functional partners
* Willingness to be flexible in terms of what you work on and how work gets done
We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 10,000 cities around the world.We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing [this form](https://forms.gle/aDWTk9k6xtMU25Y5A).
Uber is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.