TPR Education, LLC Recruitment Coordinator in New York, New York
**About The Princeton Review:** The Princeton Review is a leading tutoring, test prep, and college admission services company. Every year, it helps millions of college- and graduate schoolbound students achieve their education and career goals through online and in-person courses delivered by a network of more than 4, 000 teachers and tutors, online resources, and its more than 150 print and digital books published by Penguin Random House. The companys [Tutor.com](https:%20//www.tutor.com/) brand is one of the largest online tutoring services in the U.S. It comprises a community of thousands of tutors who have delivered more than 19 million one-to-one tutoring sessions. The Princeton Review is headquartered in New York, NY. Follow the company on [LinkedIn](https:%20//www.linkedin.com/company/the-princeton-review/), [YouTube](https:%20//www.youtube.com/user/ThePrincetonReviewUS) and [Instagram](https:%20//www.instagram.com/theprincetonreview/?hl=en).
**Summary of Position:**
- Assist Director of Recruitment in achieving yearly staffing goals
- Manage online job posting and resume search products while keeping within budget standards
- Assist the Director of Recruitment on all full-time recruitment within the Learning Services Group
- Participate in direct recruitment of part time tutors and educators
- Participate in full-cycle recruitment of entry-level and mid-level employees within the Learning Services department.
- Assist in recruitment research for 100 subjects and coordinate with team members
- Utilize online job sites and resume banks to perform direct recruitment of 1000s of applicants a year. Maintain high RIO ratio on resume search investment with a goal of 20% -30% response rate on Indeed.com.
- Assist in recruitments ongoing relationships with vendors and advocacy groups such as Indeed.com, ZipRecruiter, Indeed and the Military Spouse Employment Initiative (MSEP).
- Manage commercial job board activity including posting and managing jobs to ensure adherence to the monthly budget.
- Manage job postings across 200 university job boards
- Research qualifications needed for new subjects.
- Communicate directly with thousands of applicants to answer questions and ensure a smooth application process.
**Education, Background, Experience & Qualifications:**
- **Bachelors degree required**
- **Outstanding communication skills both written and oral**
- **Experience working in HR or Recruitment preferred**
- **Experience in working in K-12 or higher education preferred**
Pay: $45, 000 per year based on a 40 hour work week
The Company also provides eligible employees with a variety of benefit programs, generally including health, dental, and vision insurance, flexible spending accounts, health savings accounts, 401k plan with company match, life and disability insurance programs, and a number of programs that provide for both paid and unpaid time away from work
**Please note that the above-referenced position can be performed anywhere in the United States except in the following states: Arkansas, Hawaii, Idaho, Mississippi, North Dakota, Rhode Island, South Dakota and Wyoming.**
**The Princeton Review is an equal employment opportunity employer. The Princeton Reviews policy is not to discriminate against any applicant or employee based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, marital status, disability, military status, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. The Princeton Review also prohibits harassment of applicants or employees based on any of these protected categories. It is also The Princeton Reviews policy to comply with all applicable laws respecting consideration of unemployment status in making hiring decisions.**
**The Princeton Review is a drug free workplace.**
Equal Opportunity Employer-minorities/females/veterans/individuals with disabilities/sexual orientation/gender identity