CohnReznick LLP Partner - Global Consutling Services in New York, New York
CohnReznick has an exciting opportunity to join our firm as a **Partner** in our Global Consulting Services Group.
- A highly dedicated professional with ambitious credentials and inspired by new challenges and growth opportunities?
- An agile teammate who exhibits fundamental problem-solving skills?
- A creative and effective communicator with a passion for providing a positive candidate experience?
**Look ahead, imagine more and consider joining the CR team to begin making a difference!**
A GCS Partner possesses the analytical skills necessary for the effective diagnosis, development, and implementation of solutions to clients' needs. With the support of the Firm, The GCS Partner will have the opportunity to pursue effective solutions and approaches to resolve client issues.
Qualified candidates should be well rounded advisory professionals, having strong people, technical, analytical, and business development skills, as well as having strong written and oral presentation skills. We are looking for leaders who can help us to both drive value to our clients and provide opportunities to our people.
- Serving as a trusted advisor, demonstrating knowledge, expertise and the ability to identify client issues and conflicts and work proactively to communicate solution options to clients.
- Working directly with clients across various industries ensuring that our clients benefit from your knowledge and perspective and working to understand the client's organization and the relevant financial strategies to support their growth
- Supervising, training and evaluating advanced level staff to further grow the Advisory practice and contribute to the Firm's growth and development.
- Maintaining knowledge of new regulations and general trends that impact our clients.
- Broad and deep understanding of compliance with a focus on closely-held businesses.
- Driving value-added solutions to our client
- Participating in practice development activities that lead to the generation of new business
- Thinking creatively about financial strategies and partner in a consultative nature with our clients and our GCS team to drive solutions to market.
- 14+ years of experience in professional
- Bachelor's degree required; MBA or Master's degree
- Proven ability to build and lead a practice.
- Proven interpersonal skills and the ability to take complex analysis and present it in a concise manner, appropriately tailored to people from a wide range of cultures.
- Exceptional track record of client development as well as client management .
- You jump at the chance to help others, and you're ready to join a team of high-performing people.
- You have a knack for solving issues and confidently bring solutions to the table.
- Endless opportunities to contribute to one of the top advisory, assurance, and tax firms
- Network of 2,700 professionals committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace and giving back to the communities in which we live and work
- Creative culture that values collaboration in everything we do
- Team of professionals motivated by a sense of excellence, integrity, commitment to lifelong learning, respect for one another, adaptability, and making a difference
- Varied career paths supported by strong professional development programs and resources
Connect with us:
**\*\* CohnReznick is an organization committed to diversity and inclusion to drive our business results and create a better future every day for our diverse employees, clients, partners, and communities. We believe a diverse workforce allows us to match our growth ambitions and drive inclusion across the business. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. For more information, please see** Equal Employment Opportunity Posters
**Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Persons with Disabilities**
**Employment is subject to verification of pre-screening tests, which may include background check and credit check**
**If you are an individual with a disability in need of assistance at any time during our recruitment process, please contact us at** CRaccommodation@cohnreznick.com **Please note: This email address is reserved for individuals with disabilities in need of assistance and are not a means of inquiry about positions or application statuses.**
**\*\* CohnReznick does not accept unsolicited resumes from third-party recruiters unless such recruiters are currently engaged by CohnReznick Talent Acquisition Team by way of a written agreement to provide candidates for a specified opening. Any employment agency, person or entity that submits an unsolicited resume does so with the understanding that CohnReznick will have the right to hire that applicant at its discretion without any fee owed to the submitting employment agency, person or entity.**