Marsh & McLennan Cos Marsh Global Reward Manager in New York, New York
As our Compensation Global Reward Manager, you'll be a well-rounded experienced compensation professional who thrives in a highly matrixed environment and has the ability to participate in determining innovative and scalable solutions that can impact global programs. In this role, you'll implement global compensation policies and strategies in alignment with and in support of business goals and objectives. You'll also provide insights to assess the effectiveness and quality of compensation plans and programs, generate reports, analyze data, summarize and represent results as needed and ensure integrity of data and reporting methodologies. You will work closely with the Marsh Total Rewards leader and partner with TR and HR colleagues both within Marsh and across the enterprise.
- Reporting directly to the Marsh Total Rewards leader, this role will be responsible for supporting Marsh global compensation programs and projects. Responsibilities will include:
- Develop, implement, and administer compensation programs, policies, and procedures including survey participation, market analysis and total reward design and planning, as well as providing support to other global programs including job evaluation and pay equity.
- Lead the planning and co-ordination of the year-end process for Marsh, coordinating as required with the Marsh and enterprise TR, HRIS and HR teams.
- Provide ad hoc and project support to the Marsh TR leader in answering queries, preparing presentations, analyses and reports and coordinating initiatives and activities across the global Marsh TR and HR teams.
- Working with the TR team and HRIS on data configuration requirements, analysis of compensation data for various purposes including but not limited to modeling for data requests, compensation proposals and business-focused recommendations based on the analysis.
- Monitor the effectiveness of existing compensation policies, guidelines and procedures, providing insights and recommendations which support enterprise strategy and objectives, are embedded in best practice approach, and are cost effective
- Lead and deliver a range of compensation projects in support of client and enterprise objectives.
**We'd like to see**
- Bachelor's degree level education or comparable experience.
- A minimum of 5 years of HR/Total Rewards experience
- Solid subject matter expertise and professional work experience in HR/Reward, encompassing a broad knowledge of compensation issues including market trends, regulatory changes, and best practices.
- Ability to build collaborative and effective relationships and manage key and senior level stakeholders
- Excellent problem solving, judgement and decision making skills in complex situations, with flexibility in changing priorities and multi-tasking
- Demonstrated strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strategic and analytical approach and thinking
- Experience or demonstrated interest in working in a global context, demonstrating insight and empathy with input and feedback from across a range of global markets and contexts
- Experience in leading projects, with the ability to build consensus and manage expectations across a wide range of stakeholders, communicate and co-ordinate timelines and deliverables prioritize work etc.
- Experience operating in a matrixed organization, ability to thrive a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment
- Strong Excel and PowerPoint skills to support effective and rapid presentation and analytical deliverables.
Marsh McLennan and its Affiliates are EOEMinority/Female/Disability/Vet/SexualOrientation/Gender Identity employers. Marsh McLennan is committed to embracing a diverse, inclusive and flexible work environment. We aim to attract and retain the best people regardless of their sex/gender, marital or parental status, ethnic origin, nationality, age, background, disability, sexual orientation, and gender identity.