Creative Circle, LLC Integrated Graphic Designer - Temp-to-Perm(102508) in New York, New York
Position: Integrated Graphic Designer - Temp-to-Perm
Location: WFH Flexible
Starts: As soon as identified, within 2 weeks, ideally
Duration: Freelance to full time
Status: Freelance to Full-Time
Our client, a world-famous and well respected healthcare non-profit, is seeking an Integrated Graphic Designer to join their team, freelance to start with the opportunity to go full time for the right person.
This role is remote to start with work from home flexibility thereafter. You will need your own computer as a freelancer and one will be provided when full time.
Integrated Graphic Designer Responsibilities:
- Design assets for the complete array of print (15%) and digital (85%) media: social, email, presentation design, motion, OOH, event activations, product mock ups and production, web, etc.
- Independently manage the branding and creative developments of iconic family of brands
- Conceptualize and build design systems that inform major campaigns and sub- brands, translating current global health affairs into engaging and shareable calls to action
- Work with the Business Development, Partnership, Creative, and Ops teams.
- Utilize communication skills to interpret, summarize, and present abstract design concepts to all members of the team, including junior talent
Integrated Graphic Designer Qualifications:
- 3-5 years of experience-preferably in a creative agency-with proven experience in designing for all print and digital formats
- Highly proficient in Adobe Creative Suite: Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects, and InDesign
- Showcase a breadth of work in your portfolio from Print to Digital to OOH
- Self motivated, proactive, and ask questions
- Organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment under tight deadlines
- Ability to code or work on back-end html emails and/or back-end website CMS a huge plus
- Can-do attitude
- Ability to work with media and influencers in a discreet, calm, and professional manner
- Ability to maintain the highest degree of confidentiality regarding all aspects of work at all times
Submit resume (and samples if applicable) to: Jocelyn.Yant@jobalert.creativecircle.com","jobLocationType":"TELECOMMUTE","remotetype":"WFH Flexible
VEVRAA Federal Contractor
We request Priority Protected Veteran & Disabled Referrals for all of our locations within the state.
We are an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other protected characteristic. The EEO is the Law poster is available here.