Hornblower Group, Inc HR Onboarding Specialist in New York, New York
**About Us: **
City Experiences passion is to provide amazing experiences on land and water. Our 40-year success through organic growth and acquisitions has resulted in a portfolio of over 25 brands that welcome upwards of 30 million guests/riders annually. If youre an enthusiastic team player who thrives in an environment where communication, creativity, and cooperation are encouraged, this may just be the opportunity for you.
**About the Opportunity: **
Responsible to assist and guide all candidates through the initial documentation process required to work onboard. The Onboarding Specialist ensures compliance with company policies and protocol regarding documentation requirements. Responsible for gathering, reviewing and filing of all candidatedocumentation as well asdata entry of candidate's information in UKG (applicanttracking system).
**About You: **
This person will be adaptable, dynamic, and embody City Experiences RESPECT Service System.
**Essential Duties & Responsibilities: **
- Maintain and update applicant information, current status and e-file for all new hire candidates throughout the pre-employment clearance process in the applicant tracking system(s).
- Review applicant documents provided by the recruiter, hiring partner or directly from the candidate; such as licensure, background checks, and onboarding documentation.
- Ensure new hire status is accurately reflected in the applicant tracking system and information is transferred to the payroll team
- Manage the pool of candidates going through the various stages of the hiring process. Ensure that processing timelines are meet per region
- Collect and verify all documentation for new hire candidate
- Coordinate with the local teams to ensure that the pipeline of applicants is at par level. Elevate to the Talent Acquisition team any variables in the needs of each region.
- Maintains the applicant tracking system with appropriate updates of candidate status
- Perform other duties as assigned.
**Requirements & Qualifications: **
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 1 year business/administrative experience is required.
- HR Onboarding experience is strongly preferred, specifically as it relates to staffing
- 6 months experience ensuring compliance with I-9, and backgrounds
**The RESPECT Service System**embodies City Experiences mission, vision, values and operating principles. By creating a company culture that puts RESPECT at its core, we believe it will drive us to achieve our goal of becoming a Global Experiences and Transportation Leader.
City Experiences is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We prohibit discrimination and or/harassment of any type, including but not limited to discrimination and or harassment based upon race, religion, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, pregnancy or relation medical conditions, childbirth, breastfeeding, parental status, veteran and/or military statue, disability (physical or mental) medical condition, genetic information or characteristics, political affiliation, domestic violence survivor status, marital status, or other characteristics prohibited by federal, state, or local law. Additional, City Experiences participates in the E-Verify program in certain locations.
Pursuant to applicable State and local laws, including but not limited to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Equal Opportunity Employer-minorities/females/veterans/individuals with disabilities/sexual orientation/gender identity