JPMorgan Chase Global Credit Trading - Asia - Vice President in New York, New York
Global Credit Trading - Vice President
The Global Credit Trading business is a global leading market maker in bonds, credit derivatives, exotic products and solutions. Traders, salespeople, structuring and research teams work collectively to generate ideas and provide markets to clients.
Traders within the JPM teams work with top professionals to advise and facilitate transactions with a variety of institutional clients comprising of banks, fund managers, pension funds, insurance companies and hedge funds. As an experienced hire, you're expected to engage institutional accounts, make markets in your team's particular range of products and optimize internal technological systems. You will manage risk, liquidity and exposure of the trading desk: pre-trade analysis, research on index constituent changes, inbound and outbound trade processing and the design of optimal strategies for large trades. Tracking supply and demand, you will constantly evaluate market developments and monitor trading systems in order to give clients accurate product information.
• 5-10 years of relevant experience (preferably Trading or Markets related)
• Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Math or related quantitative field
• Extensive expertise with trading technology and its application to risk markets strongly recommended
• Expert Excel, Power Point and MS Office skills and experience in programming required
• Someone who thrives on the challenge of competitive pressures and can assess risk according to client needs
• Superior time management and multi-tasking skills to juggle live transactions, generate trade ideas and analyze market movements
• Maturity and the ability to succeed in a dynamic, fast-paced and open environment.JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans