Mobile Health Front End Software Engineer in New York, New York
The Software Engineer will develop information systems by studying operations; designing, developing and installing software solutions.
Ability to prioritize well, communicate clearly, have a consistent track record of delivery and excellent software engineering skills. Creative engineering balanced with high quality and a customer focus. Must be able to work across multiple facets of the project and juggle multiple responsibilities at the same time. Strong analytic capability and the ability to create innovative solutions.
· Develop new solutions and add functionality to existing systems.
· Provide ongoing maintenance, support and enhancements in existing systems and platforms.
· Collaborate cross-functionally with business users, project managers and other engineers to achieve elegant solutions.
· Provide recommendations for continuous improvement.
· Work alongside other engineers on the team to elevate technology and consistently apply best practices.
· 5+ years of experience in .NET development (C# strongly preferred)
· Bachelor’s in Computer Science, related engineering discipline, or other related field required
· Strong experience developing and integrating Restful APIs
· 5+ year’s experience with SQL Server development including database design, T-SQL, stored procedures
· Solid understanding of full software development lifecycle
· Ability to working independently required
· Excellent communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills
· Experience in MVC including Entity Framework a plus
· Experience with Azure DevOps / Git a plus
· Experience working in an Agile environment preferred
· Experience working in a HIPAA compliant environment a plus
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity or expression, race, age, religious creed, national origin, physical or mental disability, ancestry, color, marital status, sexual orientation, military or veteran status, status as a victim of domestic violence, sexual assault or stalking, medical condition, genetic information, or any other protected class or category recognized by applicable equal employment opportunity or other similar laws.