Robert Half International Front End Developer in New York, New York
Robert Half is currently staffing for a Front End Developer position with a large financial services client in New York, NY.
Title: Front End Developer
Position: Contract (possibility of extension)
Pay Range: $44.00-49.00/hr
The Digital Design team is seeking a Front End Developer to support them in their migration from a legacy Content Management System (CMS). In order to migrate our code and web pages, we need to clean up the code on each page to ensure there are no conflicts with new site code. The Front End Developer will be responsible for Q/A testing of all assets and developing asset components that are ADA compliant. Duties include (but are not limited to):
• Deleting old code.
• Writing consistent, reusable code to be leveraged across all new/migrated content pages.
• Coding, testing, debugging, and documenting all work.
Note: a code sample is required for submission
• Highly skilled in UI development strategies: HTML, CSS, Jacascript, JQuery
• Strong knowledge of front-end debugging with browser development tools (Chrome DevTools, Firefox Dev Tools)
• Familiarity with hand-coding HTML without the use of a WYSIWYG editor or use of a base theme
• Basic proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator)
• Strong understanding of information architecture, navigation, and usability principles
• Knowledge of requirements as defined in Section 508 of the Rehabilitation Act (ADA Compliance Standards)
• Strong analytical abilities and problem-solving skills
• Exceptional ability to multitask and prioritize projects
• Strong self-motivation and organizational skills
• Ability to coordinate and work collaboratively with internal and external contacts
• Documented record of achieving results both individually and in a team setting
For immediate consideration, please send an updated resume as a Microsoft Word document attachment to email@example.com and include “New York Candidate” in the subject line.
If this position is not a good fit for you, but you know of someone else who is looking for work in the New York, NY area, please feel free to pass along my contact information.
The Creative Group (TCG), a Robert Half company, matches creative, digital and marketing professionals with some of the best companies on a freelance, project or direct-hire basis. At TCG, we understand that you have a real passion for your work, and we spend time with you from the beginning in order to assess your skills, determine your strengths and figure out the type of work you want to do. Our personalized approach, innovative matching technology and global network with local market expertise help you find the creative, marketing and digital jobs that match your skills and priorities — fast. By working with us, you have access to challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and training to enhance your skill sets.
From philanthropy to environmental stewardship to employee programs, Robert Half is proud to have an active role in the communities in which we live and work. Our company has appeared on FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” list every year since 1998.
Download our mobile app to take your job search on the go!
Contact your local TCG office at 888.490.5565 or visit www.roberthalf.com/jobs/creative-group to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2020 The Creative Group. A Robert Half Company. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Salary: $44.00 - $49.00 / Hourly
Location: New York, NY
Date Posted: March 26, 2020
Employment Type: Temporary
Job Reference: 04860-9502532258
Staffing Area: Creative u0026 Marketing