Amazon Corporate LLC Digital Content Manager in New York, New York
AWS Data Exchange is democratizing the way millions of customers find, subscribe to, and use third-party data in the cloud. We have thousands of data products from more than 180 data providers, and we make it easier for developers, academics, enterprises, and scientific researchers to find the data they need to cure diseases, manage their food supply chain, and recommend the best movies when all you want to do is relax. As a recently launched service based in NYC, this is your chance to work in a start-up like environment within AWS.
Customers tell us they want using data in the cloud to be as easy as it is to shop online. But with existing solutions it can take hundreds of hours to get access to and start using third-party data. AWS Data Exchange (ADX) reduces that process to minutes so builders can jump straight to using data to solve problems.
AWS Data Exchange is seeking a talented, hands-on Web Producer to create best-in-class digital demand generation content and web experiences for customers seeking to discovery and license third-party data. As Web Producer you will be responsible for creating and activating digital content assets to support global demand generation campaigns and web experiences, including, but not limited to webinar assets, landing pages, micro-sites, social channel posts, and media banners. You will develop and own the content calendar that ensures our digital engagement, demand generation, field sales, and partner teams have the content and customer references they need to support customer conversations and engagement at various stages of the customer adoption cycle.
The ideal candidate will have a proven ability to deliver compelling digital experiences that drive customer engagement and demand generation conversions and/or data subscriptions. This includes the ability to create scalable webpage templates and captivating assets in enterprise marketing tools (like Adobe Experience Manager and Marketo). You'll interface with other Go-to-Market and Digital Engagement teams to activate global campaign assets across owned digital properties and other digital channels. The successful candidate will be organized and programmatic, comfortable managing multiple projects, and a have a strong desire to roll up their sleeves to innovate on behalf of customers.
* Build web-based content deliverables for campaigns - including but not limited to web pages/sites, landing pages, banner ads and social posts-that increase user engagement and conversion
* Own all aspects of the content collection, collation, consolidation, and creation of landing pages or facilitate delivery to other teams for them to create landing pages.
* Ensure technical accuracy standards raise the bar for both internal and external content.
* Partner with our Digital Engagement and Demand Generation teams for the relevant content to power Paid Media (paid search, paid advertising, social) and provide supporting content for digital messaging assets (e.g. paid media ads copy, site merch, and paid and organic social).
* Solicit thematic ideas from the relevant AWS Data Exchange BD constituents (Category Managers, Customer Advisors) for ideation in creating the content.
* Lead and oversee the execution of digital marketing campaigns including project management, build, QA, deployment, testing, and reporting.
* Oversee intake, scoping, capacity planning, and execution workflow for digital marketing in partnership with cross-functional internal stakeholders.
* Lead initiatives to improve processes and productivity which enable other digital marketers to scale with high bars on quality and efficiency.
* Identify and share best practices for audience targeting and database hygiene, email/digital marketing strategy, events, tracking instrumentation and digital channel measurement.
* Manage external agency relationship and resourcing, as needed.
* Partner with other teams to ensure campaign setup and execution process is consistent with global practices, and to influence development and optimization of global practices.
* Develop and analyze digital channel performance metrics to drive future marketing decisions and optimize lead acquisition and activation strategy.
* Oversee the creation and optimization of email, landing page, and marketing activity program templates in Marketo, GoToWebinar, and other martech tools.
* Deliver clear, consistent, and frequent communication with Field Marketing stakeholders to ensure ongoing clarity on strategy, tactics, goals, and performance for digital channels.
* Excellent attention to detail -- required in order to meet our high bar for customer-facing content and provide flawless execution.
Our team is focused on balancing life with work, and does this via work autonomy and by prioritizing solutions and processes that enable us to scale faster than the business. There will be opportunities to work from home some days, as travel can be up to 50% to meet with customers, prospects, partners, account teams. Work hours can be flexible and typically self-defined. Preferred locations for this role are New York, Boston, San Francisco, Seattle, or London. However, virtual or other locations in similar time zones will be considered depending on candidate experience and relative location to key stakeholders.
Mentorship & Career Growth
We are dedicated to supporting new team members. Our team has a broad mix of experience levels and Amazon tenures, and we're building an environment that celebrates knowledge sharing and mentorship. We care about your career growth. You will work on projects and tasks that will develop your skills and enable you to take on increasingly complex tasks.
Inclusive Team Culture
Our team is intentional about attracting, developing, and retaining amazing talent from diverse backgrounds. We're looking for a new teammate who is enthusiastic, empathetic, curious, motivated, reliable, and able to work effectively with a diverse team of peers; someone who will help us amplify the positive & inclusive team culture we've been building.
* Bachelor's degree in Marketing or Business or comparable education/experience.
* Minimum of 5 years of experience in a high-tech B2B demand generation/digital marketing role.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.