Creative Circle, LLC Designer / Social Media Content Creator(102484) in New York, New York
Position: Designer / Social Media Content Creator
Location: Fully Remote/Off-site
Starts: ASAP, ideally by late Oct
Duration: Part time to start, but will bump to 30-40hrs/week for the right person, ongoing
Our client, a well-known and highly regarded consumer goods and pharma company, is currently seeking a Graphic Designer / Content Creator for their content studio to join their team.
Please note this is a fully remote opportunity, starting at about 20hrs/week but willing to extend up to 40hrs/week for the right fit!
Graphic Designer / Content Creator for Social Responsibilities:
- Will join the corporate content team focusing on social media designs to compliment and support the editorial stories on the website
- Work within brand guidelines with more flexibility to use bold colors, typography etc
- Create animated gifs, short videos and animations and other enhancements to social media stories across LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook
- Have 3+ years of design experience, with a focus on digital, editorial and social media design
- Be a creative problem solver, and a visual storyteller
- Have a portfolio that showcases your DESIGN THOUGHT PROCESS and design thinking from ideation /sketches to final execution
- Have proficiency in the Creative Suite, especially InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop, and After Effects or great with Animated GIFs
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment, with quick turn around projects and extreme attention to detail
- Extremely strong communication and time management skills
Submit resume (and samples if applicable) to: Jennifer.Marshall@jobalert.creativecircle.com","jobLocationType":"TELECOMMUTE","remotetype":"Fully remote
VEVRAA Federal Contractor
We request Priority Protected Veteran & Disabled Referrals for all of our locations within the state.
We are an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other protected characteristic. The EEO is the Law poster is available here.