JPMorgan Chase CCB Development Practices Lead - ED in New York, New York
JP Morgan Chase -Technology Operational Risk Management - CCB Development Practices Lead
JPMorgan Chase is a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.5 trillion and operations in more than 60 countries. The firm is a leader in investment banking, commercial banking, financial services for small business and consumers, financial transaction processing, asset management and private equity.
Technology & Cybersecurity Operational Risk Management(Tech & Cyber ORM)is a firm-wide group within Risk Management with second line of defense oversight responsibility for technology and cybersecurity risk. Tech & Cyber ORM develops and reports an independent view of these risks to the Chief Risk Officer, firm management, and Board of Directors using multiple framework, testing, and monitoring methodologies. The team is comprised of members from risk management disciplines, as well as experienced technology development and operations managers.
Technology Operational Risk Management - CCB Development Practices Lead
The CCB Development Practices Lead reports directly into the Technology Operational Risk Officer for the Consumer and Community Banking line of business. In addition to developing and operating the most downloaded consumer mobile banking app, CCB Technology also encompasses technology that support branch, ATM, and wealth management services. In this role, the successful candidate will leverage expertise and experience in SDLC/CICD/Agile development practices in a large-scale financial services application to align risk management and control frameworks with software change and release activity. In addition to oversight activities with CCB Technology CIO and application development leadership, the lead will also drive uplift of Development Practices standards and control procedures, and maintain a monitoring and testing strategy to develop independent risk assessments for presentation to senior leadership, board committees, and regulatory audiences.
Key responsibilities include :
• Identify operational risks stemming from Agile and CICD development practices with focus on pre-release testing and post-release monitoring and checkout
• Manage identified risks using firm's Operational Risk Management Framework
• Participate and challenge first line control designers and operators
• Design and execute monitoring and testing activity to detect operational and compliance risks during the development lifecycle
• Manage technology oriented exams in Technology Development for all sub-lines of business within CCB
• Represent CCOR Technology and Cyber in CCB risk and control forums
• 10 or more years in an application development leadership role
• Strong understanding of applications testing, quality control, change and release management
• Familiarity with strategic development tools (JIRA, Jenkins, Artifactory, etc.)
• Agile, CICD, and Risk related certifications a plus
• Experience with compliance and audit practices covering application development
• Ability to collaborate with high-performing teams and individuals throughout the firm to accomplish common goalsJPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans