Dragados-USA Associate Payroll Coordinator in New York, New York
**Essential Duties & Responsibilities**
- Support Field Payroll that they are maintained and update regularly to keep with best practices.
- Review and submit 401K Funding Reports
- Report all New Hires and Terminations through reporting systems (Child Support)
- Support preparing monthly Expat payroll and expense reports
- Coordinate and support field timekeeping and payroll systems
- Provide training and support to field staff with UKG, TST, and eCMS
- Support processing of payroll changes (e.g. new hires, terminations, raises) and system upgrades
- Support field payroll with annual union rate changes in eCMS and UKG
- Ensure compliance with relevant laws and internal policies
- Supervise and coach Field Payroll Managers and Specialist
- Liaise with auditors and managers regarding payroll tax audits
- Collaborate with Human Resource and accounting teams
- Maintain accurate records and prepare reports
- Resolve issues and answer payroll-related questions
- Provide back-up support to field for processes payroll using payroll software.
- Reviews payroll documentation for accuracy through audit reports and makes any necessary adjustments.
- Ensure payroll is processed in a timely and accurate manner.
- Reviews and computes wage and correct errors to ensure the accuracy of earnings.
- Ensure that all changes to payroll are processed correctly.
- Maintain accurate payroll records.
- Ensure accurate benefit / deductions registers and record keeping.
- Perform annual review and audits of field payroll records and systems on an annual basis.
- Support issues related to garnishments, deductions, and vacation/sick accruals.
- Respond to employee inquiries and requests regarding payroll matters.
- Support with annual year close processes / reporting of W-2, W-3, 940, OSHA, etc.
- Support with File and Pay quarterly taxes
- Maintains client confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
- Perform other duties as assigned and required.
**Required Qualifications andKnowledge, Skills & Abilities**
- Bachelor's degree with four (4)+ years' work experience or Associates degree with seven (7)+ years' work experience.
- Strong knowledge and experience with Excel and ADP.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Ability to multi-task and work in high pressure environment
- Strong analytical and proactive problem-solving skills
- Detail oriented.
- Ability to understand & comply with existing procedures.
- Ability to follow through on commitments and projects
- Strong planning, organizational and administrative skills.
- Must demonstrate exceptional judgment, discretion and professional courtesy.
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills with a high degree of confidentiality.
- Skill and experience with eCMS and UKG - (or similar ERP accounting software -JD Edwards, Forefront, etc.)
- Bi-lingual in English and Spanish a plus.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
- Human Resources
- Spanish Language
- English Language
Get job alerts by email.**Sign up now!**