Suez-Na Project Engineer & Project Manager Opportunities in Water and Wastewater in New Jersey, New Jersey
WE'RE LOOKING FOR Project Engineer & Project Manager Opportunities in Water and Wastewater
Employment type Regular / Permanent
Other NJ US
New Jersey, NEW JERSEY
Reference Number req23412
Who we are? With 90,000 people on five continents, SUEZ is a world leader in smart and sustainable resource management. We provide water and waste management solutions that enable cities and industries optimize their resource management and strengthen their environmental and economic performances.
SUEZ in North America operates across all 50 states and Canada with 6,700 employees dedicated to environmental sustainability and smart and sustainable resource management. The company provides drinking water, wastewater and waste collection service to 6.4 million people on a daily basis; treats over 600 million gallons of water and over 450 million gallons of wastewater each day; delivers water treatment and advanced network solutions to 16,000 industrial and municipal sites; processes 55,000 tons of waste for recycling; and rehabilitates and maintains water assets for more than 4,000 municipal and industrial customers. The company is a subsidiary of Paris-based SUEZ.
Who are we looking for?
And do you have experience in any of the following?
· Hydraulic Modeling
· Project management in construction
· Engineering project management and new technologies in managing projects
· Managing network engineering utility projects
· Storm water maintenance
· Programs such as AutoCAD, ESRI/GIS, PowerPlan, INFOR experience
· Audit and/or inspection experience
· Compliance reporting with regulating agencies
Or do you hold any of the following degrees/licenses/certifications?
· Professional Engineer (P.E.) License
· Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification
· Bachelor’s Degree in Civil/Environmental Engineering
· Master’s Degree in Engineering/MBA
· Water / Wastewater Operator, Treatment or Distribution Licensing
· Working knowledge of industry and regulatory requirements for water quality as well as environmental and safety standards
Opportunities currently available in various locations,
so please submit your resume to the position and our Recruiting Team will reach out to you.
What will you be doing?
Are you looking for an exciting new career opportunity with a global company focused on environmental sustainability?
Do any of the following sound interesting to you?
· Developing, implementing and managing projects for Water and Wastewater Utilities, including treatment plants, pumping stations and transmission mains and collection systems
· Participating in master planning effort for existing systems and new acquisitions
· Capital project delivery from inception to completion, including preliminary concept development, detailed engineering design and managing the bid & construction process
· Supporting New Business Initiatives including review of site plans
· Supervising public Water and/or Wastewater Treatment Operations to ensure quality of service, training and providing of excellent product and customer service
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants are encouraged to apply without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status or status as an individual with a disability.