Actalent Specimen Processor in New Brunswick, New Jersey
No experience required! Help fight against the pandemic!
Tues – Sat 7:00am – 3:30pm
Weds – Sun 7:00am – 3:30pm
Mon – Fri 11:30am – 8:00pm
Tues – Sat 11:30am – 8:00pm
Mon - Fri 3:00pm - 11:30pm
Tue-Sat: 3:00pm - 11:30pm
Mon-Fri: 7:00pm - 3:30am
• Receive, identify, label, and process specimens as required for processing.
• Labeling of specimen containers, slide(s), and any other materials submitted by the client.
• Review, transcribe, and enter demographic and specimen data into the laboratory information system with 100% accuracy.
• Recognize specimen problems and refer to designated personnel.
• File Requisition Slips, glass slides, and paraffin blocks assisting Laboratory Aide(s) as needed.
• Perform supply maintenance and clean-up duties to help workflow and efficiency.
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
High School Diploma
Strong Data entry skills (typing - no test required)
Actalent connects passion with purpose. Our scalable talent solutions and services capabilities drive value and results and provide the expertise to help our customers achieve more. Every day, our experts around the globe are making an impact. We’re supporting critical initiatives in engineering and sciences that advance how companies serve the world. Actalent promotes consultant care and engagement through experiences that enable continuous development. Our people are the difference. Actalent is an operating company of Allegis Group, the global leader in talent solutions.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.