Robert Half International Data Entry Clerk in Nevada, Montana
Robert Half is currently staffing for a Mortgage Associate for a large financial services client in Nevada, MO!
If you know of anyone looking please forward this email to them.
Pay Rate: $11 - $12.50/hr
Position: Contract – Possibly full-time (Not Guaranteed)
Duration: Apr – Oct
Hours: M-F 8 am – 5 pm
• Responsible for providing a broad variety of administrative operational and staff support services for an assigned groups or managers.
• Actively engaged in exception processing data entry record keeping and/or data maintenance.
• Responsible for ensuring proper application of and compliance with internal and regulatory standards guidelines and procedures.
• May perform reviews and evaluations of work quality and productivity standards for assigned product line and/or work area.
• May have responsibility to review reports loan files and other policies and procedures to promote quality execution of the loan operations functions and the related transactions that impact the financial statements.
• May use PC based software packages for word processing spread sheets etc.
• Reviewing mortgage documents to validate information listed on the servicing system for accuracy.
• If the data is incorrect or missing data entry is required.
• High School Diploma
• Familiarity with personal computer equipment
• Accurate data entry skills
• Ability to work independently and to meet deadlines detail oriented
• Mortgage background is helpful.
If you are interested please send a recent copy of your resume in a Word document to Keighly.email@example.com with the subject line "Nevada Candidate"– if this isn’t a good fit for you, but you know someone who would be, have them send a resume to my email listed
Accountemps, a Robert Half Company, matches highly skilled professionals with accounting finance jobs on a temporary and temporary-to-hire basis. From accounting clerks and bookeepers to accounts payable and staff accountants, we provide you with access to exciting career opportunities. Our personalized approach, innovative matching technology and global network with local market expertise help you find the legal opportunities that match your skills and priorities — fast. By working with us, you have access to challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and training to enhance your skill sets.
From philanthropy to environmental stewardship to employee programs, Robert Half is proud to have an active role in the communities in which we live and work. Our company has appeared on FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” list every year since 1998.
Download our mobile app to take your job search on the go!
Contact your local Accountemps office at 888.490.3195 or visit www.roberthalf.com/jobs/accountemps to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2020 Accountemps. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans
Salary: $11.00 - $12.00 / Hourly
Location: Nevada, MT
Date Posted: May 22, 2020
Employment Type: Temporary
Job Reference: 04730-9502577358
Staffing Area: Temporary Accounting u0026 Finance