Robert Half Data Analyst in Needham, Massachusetts
Our client is looking for a Data analyst to join their team to assist with invoice processing and approvals.
• Review, validate and approve invoices related to the IT Department, ensuring appropriate stakeholders are informed (PMO, Accounting, LOB)
• Overall responsibility for IT vendor management program, ensuring it is in compliance with FFIEC regulations
• Review and reconcile monthly Line of Business Profitability reports with SVP of IT
• Maintain, update and monitor user profiles for network access, core computing application (COCC), general ledger application, wire transfer applications, and Federal Reserve Fedline Advantage
• Participate in developing the IT Budget and Strategic Plan annually, work with lines of business and vendors to obtain accurate pricing
• Prepares proposals, reports, presentation material statistical summaries, and other documents and communications that are complex and non-routine.
• Creates graphical materials to communicate Department of Technology activities across the bank
• Creates technology related instructional material as directed
• Coordinates budget, data, and submission
• Maintains Department of Technology web pages and intranet site
• Takes notes and minutes of meetings as assigned
• Purchases supplies and equipment and maintains supply inventory levels
• Perform additional duties as requested, needed or assigned
Experience and Skills
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience;
• 4-6 years banking and technology administration experience
• Strong Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and OneNote) knowledge and ability to provide reporting in various forms
• Ability to interact with the staff, co-workers, in a service-oriented manner
• High level of organizational proficiency and ability to multitask successfully
• Ability to compose letters and memos, and PowerPoint presentations.
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.3195. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.