International Data Group Business Development Representative in Needham, Massachusetts
We are looking for a Business Development Representative to identify new accounts and set up meetings for our Financial Sales Team to sell IDC key product lines. The Senior BDR will work closely with sales management, marketing, Account Executives, and Client Service Representatives.
IDC is the most respected global technology market research firm. IDC is changing the way the world thinks about the impact of technology on business and society. Our people, data, and analytics create global technology insights that accelerate customer success.
IDC was recognized by the Institute of Industry Analyst Relations (IIAR) as the 2020 Analyst Firm of the Year for delivering critical, timely insights in coordinated efforts around the world, during a time when our customers faced unprecedented challenges.
This position is based in Needham MA, but is currently remote due to COVID-19.
• Work with sales and product teams to identify emerging trends/topics in the technology investment space - and mapping to IDC coverage
• Leverage Big Dough, ZoomInfo, LinkedIn, Salesforce and other data resources to augment our existing leads database
• Develop and deliver outbound prospect communications
• Work closely with individual account managers to coordinate and prioritize outreach & follow up
• Make a minimum of 60 outbound activities (calls and/or emails) per day to target clients as well as follow-up with all IDC events and webinar attendees
• Set up a minimum of 8-10 qualified in person meetings per week for the Sales Account Executives
• Inbound lead qualification
• Effectively communicate IDC’s offerings, brand identity, and corporate positioning
• BA/BS or equivalent experience
• Previous experience in inside/telesales, supporting multiple teams, and account management/customer service
• 0+ years of experience in Tech Industry B2B, research, or services, including cold calling
• Proven ability to drive engagement, influence others and sell via multiple channels including email, social media and phone
About IDC: International Data Corporation (IDC) is the premier global provider of market intelligence, advisory services, and events for the information technology, telecommunications and consumer technology markets. IDC helps IT professionals, business executives, and the investment community make fact-based decisions on technology purchases and business strategy. More than 1,100 IDC analysts provide global, regional, and local expertise on technology and industry opportunities and trends in over 110 countries worldwide. For 50 years, IDC has provided strategic insights to help our clients achieve their key business objectives. IDC is a subsidiary of IDG, the world's leading technology media, research, and events company.
IDC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Applicants and employees are considered for positions and are evaluated without regard to mental or physical disability, handicap, race, color, religion, gender, gender identity and expression, ancestry, national origin, age, genetic information, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status or other categories protected by law.
External Company Name: International Data Group, Inc.
External Company URL: http://www.idg.com
Street: 140 Kendrick St