Homewatch Caregivers Caregivers-Day, NOC and Complex Care Full Time/Part Time Positions NE and SE Portland, Gresham in NE and SE Portland, United States
Caregiver - NE and SE Portland, Gresham
Pay range from $13.50 - $15.50 per hour DOE!
Get started today!
Our passion is caring for people. We are looking for Caregivers who feel the same! This job offers ONE TO ONE SUPPORTS for senior and physical disability populations. We recognize that caring is more than just helping with activities of daily living. It's about the person, their comfort and their stories. If you're interested in understanding and helping underserved populations then this is the job for you! Complete the application and we'll bring you in for an interview.
Our company has been providing In-home care supports since 2003. Yep, that’s 17 years. We are a company that has a “People First” focus, and we work to incorporate creative solutions to build greater success and in the lives of our clients and our team.
- We value Integrity, Professionalism, Commitment to Excellence, Accountability, Communication
- We offer flexible scheduling What makes a Homewatch Caregiver different?
A Homewatch Caregiver helps build success and security for aging and disabled clients. Many of our clients are experiencing reduced independence due to circumstance. A Homewatch Caregiver changes the circumstances and create independence by;
- Understanding the clients story, and building supports catered to the client's needs.
- Understands and provides competent personal and complex care while maintaining client dignity and wellbeing.
- Works with client's to fully engage community and become aware of other community supports
- Provides clients with consistent and dependable service that builds their confidence and opens the door to greater independence. Location
Our clients live throughout the Greater Portland Area, which means we can get you work close to home!
- We work to find clients within 5-10 miles of your home to reduce commute
- Bus or car travel to client’s homes is totally groovy
We pay travel time between clients Why Choose to work with us?
Experienced team of In-home care experts
- One to one supports
- Training to build skills and tools to provide effective care
- Medical, Dental and Vision insurance available
- Great Pay
- Flexible scheduling close to home
- Capable, communitive co-workers Interested?
Click the apply button and complete the application. We will want to set up a phone interview to make sure you’re not a robot, and then we will invite you in for an interview at our office. After that we’ll get you background checked, onboarded and out to work!
You can learn more about our company at our Company website Also, check out our Facebook, Twitter and Blog