CellAntenna Corporation Regional Sales Executive - Healthcare Wireless in Nashville, Tennessee
CellAntenna Corporation is an established woman-owned telecommunications company specializing in wireless integration of cellular and public safety wireless communication. We have been in business for 18 years. We require an experienced Regional Sales Executive to establish new customers in the Healthcare industry national-wise.
We are looking for someone that has a great attitude, high energy, and a desire to succeed. In return we offer you the ability to earn what you are worth, with a competitive base and with no limits on commissions. As a self starter and a pro, you will be responsible to successfully prospect for new sales opportunities and manage current customer relationships
You should be experienced in selling telecommunication solutions, be able to establish trust with the customer, communicate succinctly, and act on what the customer is saying. We expect you to travel within the area, and touch base at our offices as needed.
We believe that you will be able to use your consultative selling skills to clearly understand customers’ business requirements and translate them to our engineering and estimation team.
Essential Job Duties:
• Conduct cold calls, prospect and qualify account opportunities.
• Develop pipeline of new opportunities while closing existing opportunities.
• Manage current customer relationships in the area and work current existing leads provided to you.
• Create and communicate the value of our solutions with prospects and clients.
• Develop individual account strategies to effectively penetrate accounts.
• Develop thorough understanding of each account's industry and business.
• Understand internal processes and resources to effectively execute the sale.
Computer skills required any sales position ( Word , Excel ). Essential use of a CRM ( we will train you on ours ).
3-5 years with proven experience selling wireless telco solutions
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent preferred.
Position is for someone living in the southern California area. All others need not apply.
Ability to travel.