Ricoh Americas Corporation Print Support Specialist I in Nashville, Tennessee
Responsible for the daily on-site support of printer devices. Responds to customer requests for technical support and training with the focus being on customer service. Documents all service calls and requests into system. Works to ensure that the service level agreements between the customer and RICOH are achieved. In addition, responsibilities include management of an on-site parts/consumables inventory.
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· On-site support of printers and copiers
· Responds to customer support requests and ensures that they are resolved quickly, accurately, and professionally. Escalates problems to a technician as necessary
· Keeps the customer up to date on the progress of problem resolution
· Responsible for on-site hardware, parts, and supplies inventory
· Responsible for printer needs assessments
· Responsible for printer: Installations, moves, removals
· Maintains printer fleet tools/databases
· Requires personal car usage in metro area.
· Able to lift 50lbs. Extensive walking required.
QUALIFICATIONS (Education, Experience, and Certifications)
· Typically requires:
· High School Diploma (or equivalent) with additional education helpful
· Technical training, aptitude, and certifications helpful
At Ricoh, we embrace and respect the collective and unique talents, experiences, and perspectives of all people. Together, we inspire remarkable innovation. That is how we live the Ricoh Way. And with our commitment to ethics, you can be sure that we are doing it with transparency, integrity, and corporate social responsibility.
Ricoh is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer -- Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled.
Click Here to view RicohUSA Benefits (https://www.ricoh-usa.com/en/about-us/careers)