HCA, Hospital Corporation of America Clinical Support Coordinator in Nashville, Tennessee
Are you looking for a work environment as a Clinical Support Coordinator where diversity and inclusion thrive? Submit your application with TriStar Centennial Medical Center today and find out what it truly means to be a part of the HCA Healthcare team.
We are committed to providing our employees with the support they need. At Centennial Medical Center, we offer an array of medical, dental, and vision packages as well as several add-on perks to make your benefits package truly customizable to you and your family needs. Some of our uniquebenefitswe offer include: * Student Loan Repayment * Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs * Paid Personal Leave * 401k (100% annual match – 3%-9% of pay based on years of service) * Identity Theft Protection discounts * Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options * Adoption Assistance * Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP) We are seeking a Clinical Support Coordinator for our facility to ensure that we continue to provide all patients with high quality, efficient care. We are an amazing team that works hard to support each other and we are seeking a phenomenal addition like you who feels patient care is as meaningful as we do. We want you to apply now!
The clinical support coordinator is responsible for managing all front desk operations for outpatient Center for Blood Cancer services. S/he assists with the coordination of continuum of care for patients as they move through the transplant process under the guidance of the transplant team.
* You will manage front desk, answers phones, greets customers, maintain waiting area in state of readiness. * You will check patients in for appointments working with registration to assure information is up to date and patient is in the right location and account number is used. * You will schedule new and return patient visits. Coordinates MD schedules with TN ONC Aria schedule. * You will schedule transplant patient evaluations including donors as identified by Transplant Coordinators. * You will manage conference room calendar. * You will schedule consults as needed. It all started here! TriStar Centennial Medical Center is our original flagship hospital with a 741-bed comprehensive facility offering medical and surgical programs including behavioral health, 24-hour emergency, heart and vascular, imaging, neurosciences, oncology, orthopedics, pediatrics, rehabilitation, sleep disorder, and women’s services. Centennial Medical Center’s 43-acre campus is home to TriStar Centennial Heart & Vascular Center, TriStar Centennial Advanced Joint Replacement Institute, TriStar Centennial Women’s Hospital, The Children’s Hospital at TriStar Centennial, Sarah Cannon Cancer Institute at TriStar Centennial Medical Center, and TriStar Centennial Parthenon Pavilion.
HCA Healthcare has been continually named a World's Most Ethical Company by Ethisphere since 2010. In 2018, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.3 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
Be part of an organization that invests in you. We are actively reviewing applications for our Clinical Support Coordinator opening. Highly qualified candidates will be promptly contacted for interviews. Submit your application and help us raise the bar in patient care!
- High school diploma or GED, Associate degree or higher preferred
- 1-3 years experience with medical office scheduling/management required
- 1-3 years experience with insurance verification/ certification processes/procedures required
- Knowledge of medical termination required
- Oncology experience, preferred
- Strong customer service skills
- Strong computer skills We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Job: *Admitting Registration Clerical & Scheduling
Title: Clinical Support Coordinator
Location: Tennessee-Nashville-Centennial Medical Center
Requisition ID: 00001-87497